Insiders are generally long-term investors due to restriction in making short-term profits. In contrast, wealth management institutions always have short-term investment. Wall St. Watchdog reveals information regarding the insiders and institutions which recently decreased stock shares of Bristol-Myers Squibb Company (NYSE:BMY).
SEC data indicate these insiders have sold Bristol-Myers Squibb Company’s stock since 06/30/2011:
- Cornelius James M: act as Director. On 10/31/2011, sold 440,188 shares, worth $14,028,800.
SEC data indicate that these institutions significantly reduced their stock shares of Bristol-Myers Squibb Company in Q3 2011:
- PINEBRIDGE INVESTMENTS LLC: On 06/30/2011, held 910,026 shares, worth $26,090,445. On 09/30/2011, held 0 shares.
- EMPLOYEES RETIREMENT SYSTEM OF TEXAS: On 06/30/2011, held 833,000 shares, worth $23,882,110. On 09/30/2011, held 0 shares.
- GREEN ARROW CAPITAL MANAGEMENT LLC: On 06/30/2011, held 600,000 shares, worth $17,202,000. On 09/30/2011, held 0 shares.
- MARSHALL & ILSLEY CORP: On 06/30/2011, held 573,401 shares, worth $16,439,407. On 09/30/2011, held 0 shares.
- TD SECURITIES (USA) LLC: On 06/30/2011, held 486,608 shares, worth $13,951,051. On 09/30/2011, held 0 shares.
About the company: Bristol-Myers Squibb Company is a global biopharmaceutical company that discovers, develops, manufactures and sells pharmaceutical and nutritional products. The Company’s products and experimental therapies address cancer, heart disease, HIV/AIDS, diabetes, rheumatoid arthritis, hepatitis, organ transplant rejection and psychiatric disorders.
Competitors to Watch: Pfizer Inc. (NYSE:PFE), Merck & Co., Inc. (NYSE:MRK), Eli Lilly & Co. (NYSE:LLY), Sanofi-Aventis SA (NYSE:SNY), Abbott Laboratories (NYSE:ABT), Novartis AG (NYSE:NVS), Johnson & Johnson (NYSE:JNJ), Roche Holding Ltd. (RHHBY), GlaxoSmithKline plc (NYSE:GSK), and AstraZeneca plc (NYSE:AZN).
(Note: Data regarding Bristol-Myers Squibb Company’s stock holdings are sourced from whalewisdom.com. All data are assumed to be accurate.)
Improve Your 2011 Financial Health: Join the winning team of stock pickers with Wall St. Cheat Sheet’s acclaimed premium newsletter>>