Bristol-Myers Squibb: Major Shareholders Supporting Shares in Q3
Insiders are generally long-term investors due to restriction in making short-term profits. In contrast, wealth management institutions always have short-term investment. Wall St. Watchdog reveals information regarding the insiders and institutions which recently increased stock shares of Bristol-Myers Squibb Company (NYSE:BMY).
SEC data indicate that these institutions significantly increased their stock shares of Bristol-Myers Squibb Company in Q3 2011:
- PUBLIC EMPLOYEES RETIREMENT ASSOCIATION OF COLORADO: On 06/30/2011, held 0 shares. On 09/30/2011, held 1,988,335 shares, worth $61,757,685.
- BRIDGER MANAGEMENT LLC: On 06/30/2011, held 0 shares. On 09/30/2011, held 1,340,000 shares, worth $41,620,400.
- TEACHERS RETIREMENT SYSTEM OF THE STATE OF KENTUCKY: On 06/30/2011, held 0 shares. On 09/30/2011, held 1,230,399 shares, worth $38,216,193.
- JENNISON ASSOCIATES LLC: On 06/30/2011, held 0 shares. On 09/30/2011, held 1,097,679 shares, worth $34,093,910.
- TEXAS PERMANENT SCHOOL FUND: On 06/30/2011, held 0 shares. On 09/30/2011, held 1,084,423 shares, worth $33,682,178.
About the company: Bristol-Myers Squibb Company is a global biopharmaceutical company that discovers, develops, manufactures and sells pharmaceutical and nutritional products. The Company’s products and experimental therapies address cancer, heart disease, HIV/AIDS, diabetes, rheumatoid arthritis, hepatitis, organ transplant rejection and psychiatric disorders.
Competitors to Watch: Pfizer Inc. (NYSE:PFE), Merck & Co., Inc. (NYSE:MRK), Eli Lilly & Co. (NYSE:LLY), Sanofi-Aventis SA (NYSE:SNY), Abbott Laboratories (NYSE:ABT), Novartis AG (NYSE:NVS), Johnson & Johnson (NYSE:JNJ), Roche Holding Ltd. (RHHBY), GlaxoSmithKline plc (NYSE:GSK), and AstraZeneca plc (NYSE:AZN).
(Note: Data regarding Bristol-Myers Squibb Company’s stock holdings are sourced from whalewisdom.com. All data are assumed to be accurate.)
Improve Your 2011 Financial Health: Join the winning team of stock pickers with Wall St. Cheat Sheet’s acclaimed premium newsletter>>