Cameron International: Big Shareholders Cashing Stock in Q3
Insiders are generally long-term investors due to restriction in making short-term profits. In contrast, wealth management institutions always have short-term investment. Wall St. Watchdog reveals information regarding the insiders and institutions which recently decreased stock shares of Cameron International Corporation (NYSE:CAM).
SEC data indicate these insiders have sold Cameron International Corporation’s stock since 06/30/2011:
- Erikson Sheldon R: act as Director. On 11/30/2011, sold 200,000 shares, worth $10,716,000.
- Erikson Sheldon R: act as Director. On 09/01/2011, sold 100,000 shares, worth $5,232,000.
- Erikson Sheldon R: act as Director. On 06/30/2011, sold 100,000 shares, worth $4,948,000.
- Moore Jack B: act as Chairman, President & CEO(Click HERE for the list of stocks that their CEOs have bought). On 09/08/2011, sold 75,000 shares, worth $3,771,800.
- Carne John: act as Ex VP & COO. On 11/14/2011, sold 35,516 shares, worth $1,830,100.
SEC data indicate that these institutions significantly reduced their stock shares of Cameron International Corporation in Q3 2011:
- ARTISAN PARTNERS HOLDINGS LP: On 06/30/2011, held 6,026,800 shares, worth $303,087,772. On 09/30/2011, held 0 shares.
- AMERICAN CENTURY COMPANIES INC: On 06/30/2011, held 1,120,380 shares, worth $56,343,910. On 09/30/2011, held 0 shares.
- MARATHON ASSET MANAGEMENT LP: On 06/30/2011, held 450,000 shares, worth $22,630,500. On 09/30/2011, held 0 shares.
- HARPSWELL CAPITAL MANAGEMENT LLC: On 06/30/2011, held 350,118 shares, worth $17,607,434. On 09/30/2011, held 0 shares.
- SOCRATIC FUND MANAGEMENT LP: On 06/30/2011, held 275,000 shares, worth $13,829,750. On 09/30/2011, held 0 shares.
About the company: Cameron International Corporation manufactures oil and gas pressure control equipment, including valves, wellheads, chokes, and assembled systems. The Company’s equipment is used for oil and gas drilling, production, and transmission in onshore, offshore, and subsea applications. Cameron also produces gas turbines, centrifugal gas and air compressors, and other products.
Competitors to Watch: FMC Technologies, Inc. (NYSE:FTI), T-3 Energy Services, Inc. (NASDAQ:TTES), National-Oilwell Varco, Inc. (NYSE:NOV), Dril-Quip, Inc. (NYSE:DRQ), Flotek Industries, Inc. (NYSE:FTK), Baker Hughes Incorporated (NYSE:BHI), Lufkin Industries, Inc. (NASDAQ:LUFK), Oil States Intl., Inc. (NYSE:OIS), Halliburton Company (NYSE:HAL), and Bolt Technology Corp. (NASDAQ:BOLT).
(Note: Data regarding Cameron International Corporation’s stock holdings are sourced from whalewisdom.com. All data are assumed to be accurate.)
Improve Your 2011 Financial Health: Join the winning team of stock pickers with Wall St. Cheat Sheet’s acclaimed premium newsletter>>