Insiders are generally long-term investors due to restriction in making short-term profits. In contrast, wealth management institutions always have short-term investment. Wall St. Watchdog reveals information regarding the insiders and institutions which recently increased stock shares of Cameron International Corporation (NYSE:CAM).
SEC data indicate that these institutions significantly increased their stock shares of Cameron International Corporation in Q3 2011:
- RCM CAPITAL MANAGEMENT LLC: On 06/30/2011, held 0 shares. On 09/30/2011, held 6,095,340 shares, worth $253,200,424.
- ARTISAN PARTNERS LIMITED PARTNERSHIP: On 06/30/2011, held 0 shares. On 09/30/2011, held 5,873,000 shares, worth $243,964,420.
- PUBLIC EMPLOYEES RETIREMENT ASSOCIATION OF COLORADO: On 06/30/2011, held 0 shares. On 09/30/2011, held 519,404 shares, worth $21,576,042.
- ALYESKA INVESTMENT GROUP, L.P.: On 06/30/2011, held 0 shares. On 09/30/2011, held 339,700 shares, worth $14,111,138.
- PLURAL INVESTMENTS, LLC: On 06/30/2011, held 0 shares. On 09/30/2011, held 178,100 shares, worth $7,398,274.
About the company: Cameron International Corporation manufactures oil and gas pressure control equipment, including valves, wellheads, chokes, and assembled systems. The Company’s equipment is used for oil and gas drilling, production, and transmission in onshore, offshore, and subsea applications. Cameron also produces gas turbines, centrifugal gas and air compressors, and other products.
Competitors to Watch: FMC Technologies, Inc. (NYSE:FTI), T-3 Energy Services, Inc. (NASDAQ:TTES), National-Oilwell Varco, Inc. (NYSE:NOV), Dril-Quip, Inc. (NYSE:DRQ), Flotek Industries, Inc. (NYSE:FTK), Baker Hughes Incorporated (NYSE:BHI), Lufkin Industries, Inc. (NASDAQ:LUFK), Oil States Intl., Inc. (NYSE:OIS), Halliburton Company (NYSE:HAL), and Bolt Technology Corp. (NASDAQ:BOLT).
(Note: Data regarding Cameron International Corporation’s stock holdings are sourced from whalewisdom.com. All data are assumed to be accurate.)
Improve Your 2011 Financial Health: Join the winning team of stock pickers with Wall St. Cheat Sheet’s acclaimed premium newsletter>>