Insiders are generally long-term investors due to restriction in making short-term profits. In contrast, wealth management institutions always have short-term investment. Wall St. Watchdog reveals information regarding the insiders and institutions which recently decreased stock shares of Cardinal Health, Inc. (NYSE:CAH).
SEC data indicate these insiders have sold Cardinal Health, Inc.’s stock since 06/30/2011:
- Kaufmann Michael C: act as CEO, Pharmaceutical Segment(Click HERE for the list of stocks that their CEOs have bought). On 10/27/2011, sold 43,164 shares, worth $1,940,200.
- Stephen Falk T: act as EVP, Gen. Counsel & Corp. Sec.. On 07/07/2011, sold 11,121 shares, worth $522,700.
- Kaufmann Michael C: act as CEO, Pharmaceutical Segment. On 07/01/2011, sold 10,143 shares, worth $466,100.
- Watkins Carole S: act as Chief HR Officer. On 07/01/2011, sold 6,698 shares, worth $308,100.
- Finn John F: act as Director. On 07/06/2011, sold 2,864 shares, worth $133,200.
SEC data indicate that these institutions significantly reduced their stock shares of Cardinal Health, Inc. in Q3 2011:
- HEALTHCOR GROUP, LLC: On 06/30/2011, held 2,650,000 shares, worth $119,780,000. On 09/30/2011, held 0 shares.
- RENAISSANCE GROUP LLC: On 06/30/2011, held 1,421,431 shares, worth $64,248,681. On 09/30/2011, held 0 shares.
- BRIDGER MANAGEMENT LLC: On 06/30/2011, held 728,522 shares, worth $32,929,194. On 09/30/2011, held 0 shares.
- DECADE CAPITAL MANAGEMENT LLC: On 06/30/2011, held 494,108 shares, worth $22,333,682. On 09/30/2011, held 0 shares.
- THOMASPARTNERS, INC.: On 06/30/2011, held 440,575 shares, worth $19,913,990. On 09/30/2011, held 0 shares.
About the company: Cardinal Health, Inc. provides complementary products and services to healthcare providers and manufacturers. The Company’s services include pharmaceutical distribution, health-care product manufacturing, distribution and consulting services, drug delivery systems development, pharmaceutical packaging, automated dispensing systems manufacturing, and retail pharmacy franchising.
Competitors to Watch: AmerisourceBergen Corp. (NYSE:ABC), McKesson Corporation (NYSE:MCK), Integra LifeSciences Hldgs. Corp. (NASDAQ:IART), Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc. (NYSE:TMO), Teleflex Incorporated (NYSE:TFX), Covidien plc (NYSE:COV), General Electric Company (NYSE:GE), CVS Caremark Corporation (NYSE:CVS), Walgreen Company (NYSE:WAG), and Owens & Minor, Inc. (NYSE:OMI).
(Note: Data regarding Cardinal Health, Inc.’s stock holdings are sourced from whalewisdom.com. All data are assumed to be accurate.)
Improve Your 2011 Financial Health: Join the winning team of stock pickers with Wall St. Cheat Sheet’s acclaimed premium newsletter>>