CB Richard Ellis: Financial Institutions Investing in Shares in Q3
Insiders are generally long-term investors due to restriction in making short-term profits. In contrast, wealth management institutions always have short-term investment. Wall St. Watchdog reveals information regarding the insiders and institutions which recently increased stock shares of CB Richard Ellis Group, Inc. (NYSE:CBG).
SEC data indicate that these institutions significantly increased their stock shares of CB Richard Ellis Group, Inc. in Q3 2011:
- PAULSON MANAGEMENT LLC: On 06/30/2011, held 0 shares. On 09/30/2011, held 8,450,000 shares, worth $113,737,000.
- VALUEACT HOLDINGS L.P.: On 06/30/2011, held 0 shares. On 09/30/2011, held 7,174,000 shares, worth $96,562,040.
- FIR TREE INC: On 06/30/2011, held 0 shares. On 09/30/2011, held 6,500,000 shares, worth $87,490,000.
- CRAMER ROSENTHAL MCGLYNN LLC: On 06/30/2011, held 0 shares. On 09/30/2011, held 4,762,155 shares, worth $64,098,606.
- TEACHERS RETIREMENT SYSTEM OF THE STATE OF KENTUCKY: On 06/30/2011, held 0 shares. On 09/30/2011, held 442,352 shares, worth $5,954,058.
About the company: CB Richard Ellis Group, Inc. is a global commercial real estate services firm. The Company offers a range of services to occupiers, owners, lenders, and investors in office, retail, industrial, multi-family, and other commercial real estate assets. CB Richard Ellis offer services such as advice and execution assistance for property leasing and sales, forecasting, and valuations.
Competitors to Watch: Jones Lang LaSalle Inc. (NYSE:JLL), Grubb & Ellis Company (NYSE:GBE), Kennedy-Wilson Hldgs., Inc. (NYSE:KW), HFF, Inc. (NYSE:HF), General Electric Company (NYSE:GE), E-House (NASDAQ:CHINA) Hldgs. Ltd. (NYSE:EJ), American Spectrum Realty, Inc. (AMEX:AQQ), and Walker & Dunlop, Inc. (NYSE:WD).
(Note: Data regarding CB Richard Ellis Group, Inc.’s stock holdings are sourced from whalewisdom.com. All data are assumed to be accurate.)
Improve Your 2011 Financial Health: Join the winning team of stock pickers with Wall St. Cheat Sheet’s acclaimed premium newsletter>>