Insiders are generally long-term investors due to restriction in making short-term profits. In contrast, wealth management institutions always have short-term investment. Wall St. Watchdog reveals information regarding the insiders and institutions which recently decreased stock shares of CB Richard Ellis Group, Inc. (NYSE:CBG).
SEC data indicate these insiders have sold CB Richard Ellis Group, Inc.’s stock since 06/30/2011:
- White W Brett: act as CEO(Click HERE for the list of stocks that their CEOs have bought). On 09/08/2011, sold 75,761 shares, worth $1,106,900.
- Frese Calvin W Jr: act as President, Global Services. On 09/08/2011, sold 35,336 shares, worth $517,000.
- Sulentic Robert E: act as President. On 09/08/2011, sold 32,647 shares, worth $477,000.
- Strong Michael J: act as President-EMEA. On 09/08/2011, sold 27,880 shares, worth $407,600.
- Midler Laurence H: act as EVP, General Counsel. On 09/08/2011, sold 19,611 shares, worth $287,500.
SEC data indicate that these institutions significantly reduced their stock shares of CB Richard Ellis Group, Inc. in Q3 2011:
- TURNER INVESTMENT PARTNERS INC: On 06/30/2011, held 3,422,254 shares, worth $85,932,798. On 09/30/2011, held 0 shares.
- GEM REALTY ADVISORS LLC: On 06/30/2011, held 2,850,100 shares, worth $71,566,011. On 09/30/2011, held 0 shares.
- RENAISSANCE GROUP LLC: On 06/30/2011, held 2,020,972 shares, worth $50,746,607. On 09/30/2011, held 0 shares.
- MASON STREET ADVISORS LLC: On 06/30/2011, held 1,212,581 shares, worth $30,447,909. On 09/30/2011, held 0 shares.
- WELLINGTON MANAGEMENT CO LLP: On 06/30/2011, held 1,189,545 shares, worth $29,869,475. On 09/30/2011, held 0 shares.
About the company: CB Richard Ellis Group, Inc. is a global commercial real estate services firm. The Company offers a range of services to occupiers, owners, lenders, and investors in office, retail, industrial, multi-family, and other commercial real estate assets. CB Richard Ellis offer services such as advice and execution assistance for property leasing and sales, forecasting, and valuations.
Competitors to Watch: Jones Lang LaSalle Inc. (NYSE:JLL), Grubb & Ellis Company (NYSE:GBE), Kennedy-Wilson Hldgs., Inc. (NYSE:KW), HFF, Inc. (NYSE:HF), General Electric Company (NYSE:GE), E-House (NASDAQ:CHINA) Hldgs. Ltd. (NYSE:EJ), American Spectrum Realty, Inc. (AMEX:AQQ), and Walker & Dunlop, Inc. (NYSE:WD).
(Note: Data regarding CB Richard Ellis Group, Inc.’s stock holdings are sourced from whalewisdom.com. All data are assumed to be accurate.)
Improve Your 2011 Financial Health: Join the winning team of stock pickers with Wall St. Cheat Sheet’s acclaimed premium newsletter>>