Cell Therapeutics: Insiders and Institutional Investors Selling Shares in Q3
Insiders are generally long-term investors due to restriction in making short-term profits. In contrast, wealth management institutions always have short-term investment. Wall St. Watchdog reveals information regarding the insiders and institutions which recently decreased stock shares of Cell Therapeutics, Inc. (NASDAQ:CTIC).
SEC data indicate these insiders have sold Cell Therapeutics, Inc.’s stock since 06/30/2011:
- Bianco James A: act as CEO. On 10/28/2011, sold 25,000 shares, worth $31,500.
- Bianco James A: act as CEO. On 07/29/2011, sold 10,000 shares, worth $13,400.
- Bianco James A: act as CEO(Click HERE for the list of stocks that their CEOs have bought). On 11/30/2011, sold 10,000 shares, worth $10,800.
SEC data indicate that these institutions significantly reduced their stock shares of Cell Therapeutics, Inc. in Q3 2011:
- AYER CAPITAL MANAGEMENT, LP: On 06/30/2011, held 3,058,646 shares, worth $4,832,661. On 09/30/2011, held 0 shares.
- HUDSON BAY CAPITAL MANAGEMENT, L.P.: On 06/30/2011, held 2,742,539 shares, worth $4,333,212. On 09/30/2011, held 0 shares.
- TFS CAPITAL LLC: On 06/30/2011, held 744,484 shares, worth $1,176,285. On 09/30/2011, held 0 shares.
- OXFORD ASSET MANAGEMENT: On 06/30/2011, held 66,205 shares, worth $104,604. On 09/30/2011, held 0 shares.
- JANE STREET HOLDING, LLC: On 06/30/2011, held 30,354 shares, worth $47,959. On 09/30/2011, held 0 shares.
About the company: Cell Therapeutics, Inc. is a biopharmaceutical company. The Company researches and develops cancer drugs.
Competitors to Watch: Celgene Corporation (NASDAQ:CELG), Novartis AG (NYSE:NVS), Telik, Inc. (NASDAQ:TELK), Eli Lilly & Co. (NYSE:LLY), Pfizer Inc. (NYSE:PFE), Bristol Myers Squibb Co. (NYSE:BMY), SuperGen, Inc. (NASDAQ:SUPG), ArQule, Inc. (NASDAQ:ARQL).
(Note: Data regarding Cell Therapeutics, Inc.’s stock holdings are sourced from whalewisdom.com. All data are assumed to be accurate.)
Improve Your 2011 Financial Health: Join the winning team of stock pickers with Wall St. Cheat Sheet’s acclaimed premium newsletter>>