Insiders are generally long-term investors due to restriction in making short-term profits. In contrast, wealth management institutions always have short-term investment. Wall St. Watchdog reveals information regarding the insiders and institutions which recently increased stock shares of Cerner Corp. (NASDAQ:CERN).
SEC data indicate that these institutions significantly increased their stock shares of Cerner Corp. in Q3 2011:
- ARTISAN PARTNERS LIMITED PARTNERSHIP: On 06/30/2011, held 0 shares. On 09/30/2011, held 5,577,937 shares, worth $382,200,243.
- RAINIER INVESTMENT MANAGEMENT INC/: On 06/30/2011, held 0 shares. On 09/30/2011, held 954,960 shares, worth $65,433,859.
- MUNDER CAPITAL MANAGEMENT: On 06/30/2011, held 0 shares. On 09/30/2011, held 911,136 shares, worth $62,431,039.
- STRS OHIO: On 06/30/2011, held 0 shares. On 09/30/2011, held 395,000 shares, worth $27,065,400.
- RCM CAPITAL MANAGEMENT LLC: On 06/30/2011, held 0 shares. On 09/30/2011, held 202,425 shares, worth $13,870,161.
About the company: Cerner Corporation is a worldwide supplier of healthcare solutions and services. The Company’s Solutions are designed to optimize clinical and financial outcomes for healthcare organizations ranging from single-doctor practices, to health systems, to entire countries, for the pharmaceutical and medical device industries, and for the healthcare commerce system.
Competitors to Watch: Allscripts Healthcare Solutions Inc (NASDAQ:MDRX), Mediware Info. Systems (NASDAQ:MEDW), CareFusion Corporation (NYSE:CFN), Quality Systems, Inc. (NASDAQ:QSII), Merge Healthcare Inc. (NASDAQ:MRGE), McKesson Corporation (NYSE:MCK), Streamline Health Solutions Inc. (NASDAQ:STRM), Aspyra Inc. (APYI), Omnicell, Inc. (NASDAQ:OMCL), and Computer Sciences Corp. (NYSE:CSC).
(Note: Data regarding Cerner Corp.’s stock holdings are sourced from whalewisdom.com. All data are assumed to be accurate.)
Improve Your 2011 Financial Health: Join the winning team of stock pickers with Wall St. Cheat Sheet’s acclaimed premium newsletter>>