CF Industries Holdings: Institutional Investors Supporting Shares in Q3
Insiders are generally long-term investors due to restriction in making short-term profits. In contrast, wealth management institutions always have short-term investment. Wall St. Watchdog reveals information regarding the insiders and institutions which recently increased stock shares of CF Industries Holdings, Inc. (NYSE:CF).
SEC data indicate that these institutions significantly increased their stock shares of CF Industries Holdings, Inc. in Q3 2011:
- TRILOGY GLOBAL ADVISORS LP: On 06/30/2011, held 0 shares. On 09/30/2011, held 268,379 shares, worth $33,040,139.
- STANDARD PACIFIC CAPITAL LLC/CA: On 06/30/2011, held 0 shares. On 09/30/2011, held 266,000 shares, worth $32,747,260.
- RCM CAPITAL MANAGEMENT LLC: On 06/30/2011, held 0 shares. On 09/30/2011, held 210,780 shares, worth $25,949,126.
- ACADIAN ASSET MANAGEMENT LLC: On 06/30/2011, held 0 shares. On 09/30/2011, held 203,453 shares, worth $25,047,099.
- PECONIC PARTNERS LLC: On 06/30/2011, held 0 shares. On 09/30/2011, held 186,584 shares, worth $22,970,356.
About the company: CF Industries Holdings, Inc. manufactures and distributes nitrogen and phosphate fertilizer products in North America. The Company’s principal products in the nitrogen segment are ammonia, urea and urea ammonium nitrate solution and its principal products in the phosphate segment are diammonium phosphate, monoammonium phosphate, and granular muriate of potash.
Competitors to Watch: The Mosaic Company (NYSE:MOS), Agrium Inc. (NYSE:AGU), Terra Nitrogen Co., L.P. (NYSE:TNH), Potash Corp./Saskatchewan (NYSE:POT), Converted Organics Inc. (NASDAQ:COIN), The Scotts Miracle-Gro Co. (NYSE:SMG), LSB Industries, Inc. (NYSE:LXU), China Green Agriculture, Inc (NYSE:CGA), China Agritech Inc. (NASDAQ:CAGC), and Bodisen Biotech, Inc. (BBCZ).
(Note: Data regarding CF Industries Holdings, Inc.’s stock holdings are sourced from whalewisdom.com. All data are assumed to be accurate.)
Improve Your 2011 Financial Health: Join the winning team of stock pickers with Wall St. Cheat Sheet’s acclaimed premium newsletter>>