Insiders are generally long-term investors due to restriction in making short-term profits. In contrast, wealth management institutions always have short-term investment. Wall St. Watchdog reveals information regarding the insiders and institutions which recently increased stock shares of CH Robinson Worldwide Inc. (NASDAQ:CHRW).
SEC data indicate that these institutions significantly increased their stock shares of CH Robinson Worldwide Inc. in Q3 2011:
- CAPITAL WORLD INVESTORS: On 06/30/2011, held 0 shares. On 09/30/2011, held 2,043,581 shares, worth $139,923,991.
- TEACHER RETIREMENT SYSTEM OF TEXAS: On 06/30/2011, held 0 shares. On 09/30/2011, held 358,397 shares, worth $24,539,443.
- COMMERZBANK AKTIENGESELLSCHAFT /FI: On 06/30/2011, held 0 shares. On 09/30/2011, held 243,690 shares, worth $16,685,454.
- SEI TRUST CO: On 06/30/2011, held 0 shares. On 09/30/2011, held 174,100 shares, worth $11,920,627.
- EAGLE ASSET MANAGEMENT INC: On 06/30/2011, held 0 shares. On 09/30/2011, held 149,645 shares, worth $10,246,193.
About the company: C.H. Robinson Worldwide, Inc. provides multimodal transportation services and logistics solutions. The Company operates a network of offices in North America, Europe, Asia, South America, and the Middle East. C.H. Robinson provides a variety of logistics services, such as fresh produce sourcing and freight consolidation.
Competitors to Watch: UTi Worldwide Inc. (NASDAQ:UTIW), Expeditors Intl. of Washington (NASDAQ:EXPD), Pacer International, Inc. (NASDAQ:PACR), Hub Group, Inc. (NASDAQ:HUBG), Roadrunner Transportation Services Hold. (NYSE:RRTS), Echo Global Logistics, Inc. (NASDAQ:ECHO), Vitran Corp., Inc. (NASDAQ:VTNC), FedEx (NYSE:FDX), United Parcel Service, Inc. (NYSE:UPS), and J.B. Hunt Transport Services, Inc. (NASDAQ:JBHT).
(Note: Data regarding CH Robinson Worldwide Inc.’s stock holdings are sourced from whalewisdom.com. All data are assumed to be accurate.)
Improve Your 2011 Financial Health: Join the winning team of stock pickers with Wall St. Cheat Sheet’s acclaimed premium newsletter>>