Changyou.com: Big Funds Selling Shares in Third Quarter
Insiders are generally long-term investors due to restriction in making short-term profits. In contrast, wealth management institutions always have short-term investment. Wall St. Watchdog reveals information regarding the insiders and institutions which recently decreased stock shares of Changyou.com Limited (NASDAQ:CYOU).
SEC data indicate that these institutions significantly reduced their stock shares of Changyou.com Limited in Q3 2011:
- EMERGING SOVEREIGN GROUP LLC: On 06/30/2011, held 283,323 shares, worth $12,474,712. On 09/30/2011, held 0 shares.
- HERMES INVESTMENT MANAGEMENT LTD: On 06/30/2011, held 156,978 shares, worth $6,911,741. On 09/30/2011, held 0 shares.
- SANSAR CAPITAL MANAGEMENT, LLC: On 06/30/2011, held 60,906 shares, worth $2,681,691. On 09/30/2011, held 0 shares.
- CAPITAL INTERNATIONAL S A: On 06/30/2011, held 52,800 shares, worth $2,324,784. On 09/30/2011, held 0 shares.
- CAPITAL INTERNATIONAL INC /CA/: On 06/30/2011, held 41,200 shares, worth $1,814,036. On 09/30/2011, held 0 shares.
About the company: Changyou.com Ltd. develops online computer games. The Company licenses its massively multi-player online role playing games.
Competitors to Watch: The9 Limited (NASDAQ:NCTY), Shanda Games Limited (NASDAQ:GAME), Giant Interactive Group Inc (NYSE:GA), Perfect World Co., Ltd. (NASDAQ:PWRD), Shanda Interactive Entertainment Ltd ADR (NASDAQ:SNDA), NetEase.com, Inc. (NASDAQ:NTES), Gravity Co., LTD. (NASDAQ:GRVY), and Sohu.com Inc. (NASDAQ:SOHU).
(Note: Data regarding Changyou.com Limited’s stock holdings are sourced from whalewisdom.com. All data are assumed to be accurate.)
Improve Your 2011 Financial Health: Join the winning team of stock pickers with Wall St. Cheat Sheet’s acclaimed premium newsletter>>