Changyou.com: Institutional Investors Buying Stock in Q3
Insiders are generally long-term investors due to restriction in making short-term profits. In contrast, wealth management institutions always have short-term investment. Wall St. Watchdog reveals information regarding the insiders and institutions which recently increased stock shares of Changyou.com Limited (NASDAQ:CYOU).
SEC data indicate that these institutions significantly increased their stock shares of Changyou.com Limited in Q3 2011:
- CRCM LP: On 06/30/2011, held 0 shares. On 09/30/2011, held 475,000 shares, worth $12,017,500.
- CITADEL ADVISORS LLC: On 06/30/2011, held 0 shares. On 09/30/2011, held 202,872 shares, worth $5,132,662.
- MILLENNIUM MANAGEMENT LLC: On 06/30/2011, held 0 shares. On 09/30/2011, held 57,091 shares, worth $1,444,402.
- BUFORD, DICKSON, HARPER & SPARROW, INC: On 06/30/2011, held 0 shares. On 09/30/2011, held 38,115 shares, worth $964,310.
- SUSQUEHANNA INTERNATIONAL GROUP, LLP: On 06/30/2011, held 0 shares. On 09/30/2011, held 26,874 shares, worth $679,912.
About the company: Changyou.com Ltd. develops online computer games. The Company licenses its massively multi-player online role playing games.
Competitors to Watch: The9 Limited (NASDAQ:NCTY), Shanda Games Limited (NASDAQ:GAME), Giant Interactive Group Inc (NYSE:GA), Perfect World Co., Ltd. (NASDAQ:PWRD), Shanda Interactive Entertainment Ltd ADR (NASDAQ:SNDA), NetEase.com, Inc. (NASDAQ:NTES), Gravity Co., LTD. (NASDAQ:GRVY), and Sohu.com Inc. (NASDAQ:SOHU).
(Note: Data regarding Changyou.com Limited’s stock holdings are sourced from whalewisdom.com. All data are assumed to be accurate.)
Improve Your 2011 Financial Health: Join the winning team of stock pickers with Wall St. Cheat Sheet’s acclaimed premium newsletter>>