Chevron: Major Financial Institutions Buying Shares in Q3
Insiders are generally long-term investors due to restriction in making short-term profits. In contrast, wealth management institutions always have short-term investment. Wall St. Watchdog reveals information regarding the insiders and institutions which recently increased stock shares of Chevron Corp. (NYSE:CVX).
SEC data indicate that these institutions significantly increased their stock shares of Chevron Corp. in Q3 2011:
- STATE STREET CORP: On 06/30/2011, held 0 shares. On 09/30/2011, held 100,651,365 shares, worth $9,245,834,389.
- PUBLIC EMPLOYEES RETIREMENT ASSOCIATION OF COLORADO: On 06/30/2011, held 0 shares. On 09/30/2011, held 2,107,648 shares, worth $193,608,545.
- RCM CAPITAL MANAGEMENT LLC: On 06/30/2011, held 0 shares. On 09/30/2011, held 2,016,779 shares, worth $185,261,319.
- TEXAS PERMANENT SCHOOL FUND: On 06/30/2011, held 0 shares. On 09/30/2011, held 1,273,449 shares, worth $116,979,025.
- PINEBRIDGE INVESTMENTS LTD: On 06/30/2011, held 0 shares. On 09/30/2011, held 1,036,120 shares, worth $95,177,983.
About the company: Chevron Corporation is an integrated energy company with operations in countries located around the world. The Company produces and transports crude oil and natural gas. Chevron also refines, markets, and distributes fuels as well as is involved in chemical operations, mining operations, power generation and energy services.
Competitors to Watch: Exxon Mobil Corporation (NYSE:XOM), BP plc (NYSE:BP), ConocoPhillips (NYSE:COP), Marathon Oil Corporation (NYSE:MRO), TOTAL S.A. (NYSE:TOT), Hess Corp. (NYSE:HES), Suncor Energy Inc. (NYSE:SU), Repsol YPF, S.A. (REPYY), and Valero Energy Corporation (NYSE:VLO).
(Note: Data regarding Chevron Corp.’s stock holdings are sourced from whalewisdom.com. All data are assumed to be accurate.)
Improve Your 2011 Financial Health: Join the winning team of stock pickers with Wall St. Cheat Sheet’s acclaimed premium newsletter>>