Cincinnati Financial: Insiders and Funds Buying Shares in Q3
Insiders are generally long-term investors due to restriction in making short-term profits. In contrast, wealth management institutions always have short-term investment. Wall St. Watchdog reveals information regarding the insiders and institutions which recently increased stock shares of Cincinnati Financial Corp. (NASDAQ:CINF).
SEC data indicate these insiders have bought Cincinnati Financial Corp.’s stock since 06/30/2011:
- Sewell Michael J: act as CFO, Sr Vice Pres & Treasurer. On 08/01/2011, bought 16,500 shares, worth $453,900.
- Woods E Anthony: act as Director. On 08/18/2011, bought 10,000 shares, worth $258,100.
- Hollenbeck Martin F: act as Chief Investment Officer. On 08/08/2011, bought 2,500 shares, worth $64,200.
- Lichtendahl Kenneth C: act as Director. On 08/18/2011, bought 2,000 shares, worth $51,400.
- Mullen Martin J: act as Chief Claims Officer – Sub. On 08/16/2011, bought 1,500 shares, worth $39,300.
SEC data indicate that these institutions significantly increased their stock shares of Cincinnati Financial Corp. in Q3 2011:
- COMMERZBANK AKTIENGESELLSCHAFT /FI: On 06/30/2011, held 0 shares. On 09/30/2011, held 115,586 shares, worth $3,043,379.
- TEXAS PERMANENT SCHOOL FUND: On 06/30/2011, held 0 shares. On 09/30/2011, held 103,724 shares, worth $2,731,053.
- PUBLIC EMPLOYEES RETIREMENT ASSOCIATION OF COLORADO: On 06/30/2011, held 0 shares. On 09/30/2011, held 98,174 shares, worth $2,584,921.
- KNIGHT CAPITAL GROUP, INC.: On 06/30/2011, held 0 shares. On 09/30/2011, held 43,589 shares, worth $1,147,698.
- TEACHERS RETIREMENT SYSTEM OF THE STATE OF KENTUCKY: On 06/30/2011, held 0 shares. On 09/30/2011, held 35,730 shares, worth $940,771.
About the company: Cincinnati Financial Corporation, through its subsidiaries, offers property and casualty and life insurance. The Company markets a variety of insurance products and provides leasing and financing services.
Competitors to Watch: American Financial Group (NYSE:AFG), Selective Insurance Group (NASDAQ:SIGI), United Fire & Casualty (NASDAQ:UFCS), CNA Financial Corporation (NYSE:CNA), Harleysville Group Inc. (NASDAQ:HGIC), Markel Corporation (NYSE:MKL), W.R. Berkley Corporation (NYSE:WRB), The Travelers Companies, Inc. (NYSE:TRV), Old Republic Intl. Corp. (NYSE:ORI), American Insurance Group (NYSE:AIG) and The Hanover Insurance Group, Inc. (NYSE:THG).
(Note: Data regarding Cincinnati Financial Corp.’s stock holdings are sourced from whalewisdom.com. All data are assumed to be accurate.)
Improve Your 2011 Financial Health: Join the winning team of stock pickers with Wall St. Cheat Sheet’s acclaimed premium newsletter>>