Cincinnati Financial: Institutional Investor Stock Sales in Q3
Insiders are generally long-term investors due to restriction in making short-term profits. In contrast, wealth management institutions always have short-term investment. Wall St. Watchdog reveals information regarding the insiders and institutions which recently decreased stock shares of Cincinnati Financial Corp. (NASDAQ:CINF).
SEC data indicate that these institutions significantly reduced their stock shares of Cincinnati Financial Corp. in Q3 2011:
- BOSTON TRUST & INVESTMENT MANAGEMENT CO: On 06/30/2011, held 1,079,322 shares, worth $31,041,301. On 09/30/2011, held 0 shares.
- MILLENNIUM MANAGEMENT LLC: On 06/30/2011, held 256,163 shares, worth $7,367,248. On 09/30/2011, held 0 shares.
- GLOBALBRIDGE, INC.: On 06/30/2011, held 202,050 shares, worth $5,810,958. On 09/30/2011, held 0 shares.
- TWO SIGMA INVESTMENTS LLC: On 06/30/2011, held 112,089 shares, worth $3,223,680. On 09/30/2011, held 0 shares.
- OPPENHEIMER & CO INC: On 06/30/2011, held 67,882 shares, worth $1,952,286. On 09/30/2011, held 0 shares.
About the company: Cincinnati Financial Corporation, through its subsidiaries, offers property and casualty and life insurance. The Company markets a variety of insurance products and provides leasing and financing services.
Competitors to Watch: American Financial Group (NYSE:AFG), Selective Insurance Group (NASDAQ:SIGI), United Fire & Casualty (NASDAQ:UFCS), CNA Financial Corporation (NYSE:CNA), Harleysville Group Inc. (NASDAQ:HGIC), Markel Corporation (NYSE:MKL), W.R. Berkley Corporation (NYSE:WRB), The Travelers Companies, Inc. (NYSE:TRV), Old Republic Intl. Corp. (NYSE:ORI), American Insurance Group (NYSE:AIG) and The Hanover Insurance Group, Inc. (NYSE:THG).
(Note: Data regarding Cincinnati Financial Corp.’s stock holdings are sourced from whalewisdom.com. All data are assumed to be accurate.)
Improve Your 2011 Financial Health: Join the winning team of stock pickers with Wall St. Cheat Sheet’s acclaimed premium newsletter>>