Citigroup: Here’s Our Newest Ratings on These Computer Networking Companies
Citigroup (NYSE:C) released a “buy” rating on shares of SourceFire (NASDAQ:FIRE) this morning. Its competitors include Cisco Systems (NASDAQ:CSCO), Juniper Networks (JPNR), and McAfee (recently acquired by Intel (INTC)).
About the companies:
- SourceFire (NASDAQ:FIRE): SourceFire Inc. provides real-time network defense solutions. The Company’s solutions encompass hardware and web-based Analysis Interface for real-time and forensic report and analysis.
- Cisco Systems (NASDAQ:CSCO): Cisco Systems, Inc. supplies data networking products for the Internet. The Company’s Internet Protocol-based networking solutions are installed at corporations, public institutions and telecommunication companies worldwide. The Company’s solutions transport data, voice and video within buildings, across campuses, and around the world.
- Juniper Networks (NYSE:JNPR): Juniper Networks, Inc. provides Internet infrastructure solutions for Internet service providers and other telecommunications service providers. The Company offers network infrastructure solutions that includes IP routing, Ethernet switching, security and application acceleration solutions.
- Intel Corp. (NASDAQ:INTC): Intel Corporation designs, manufactures, and sells computer components and related products. The Company’s major products include microprocessors, chipsets, embedded processors and microcontrollers, flash memory products, graphics products, network and communications products, systems management software, conferencing products, and digital imaging products.
- Websense (NASDAQ:WBSN): Websense, Inc. provides employee Internet management solutions. The Company’s solutions enable businesses to monitor, report, and manage how their employees use the Internet. Websense’s enterprise solution gives business managers the ability to implement Internet access policies for different users and groups within their business.
- Fortinet (NASDAQ:FTNT): Fortinet Inc. provides network security solutions. The Company offers network security appliances and related software, and subscription services. Fortinet systems integrate the industry’s broadest suite of security technologies, including firewall, VPN, antivirus, intrusion prevention, Web filtering, antispam, and traffic shaping.