Insiders are generally long-term investors due to restriction in making short-term profits. In contrast, wealth management institutions always have short-term investment. Wall St. Watchdog reveals information regarding the insiders and institutions which recently increased stock shares of CNH Global NV (NYSE:CNH).
SEC data indicate that these institutions significantly increased their stock shares of CNH Global NV in Q3 2011:
- CLEARBRIDGE ADVISORS, LLC: On 06/30/2011, held 0 shares. On 09/30/2011, held 575,865 shares, worth $15,110,698.
- TODD VEREDUS ASSET MANAGEMENT LLC: On 06/30/2011, held 0 shares. On 09/30/2011, held 321,780 shares, worth $8,443,507.
- TEACHERS RETIREMENT SYSTEM OF THE STATE OF KENTUCKY: On 06/30/2011, held 0 shares. On 09/30/2011, held 315,000 shares, worth $8,265,600.
- BALYASNY ASSET MANAGEMENT LLC: On 06/30/2011, held 0 shares. On 09/30/2011, held 250,000 shares, worth $6,560,000.
- DUPONT CAPITAL MANAGEMENT CORP: On 06/30/2011, held 0 shares. On 09/30/2011, held 180,000 shares, worth $4,723,200.
About the company: CNH Global N.V. designs, manufactures, and distributes a full line of agricultural and construction equipment. The Company also provides equipment financing services. CNH Global’s products are sold through dealers and distributors on a worldwide basis.
Competitors to Watch: AGCO Corporation (NYSE:AGCO), Arts-Way Manufacturing Co. Inc. (NASDAQ:ARTW), Deere & Company (NYSE:DE), Caterpillar Inc. (NYSE:CAT), Lindsay Corporation (NYSE:LNN), Alamo Group, Inc. (NYSE:ALG), Kubota Corporation (NYSE:KUB), Manitowoc Company, Inc. (NYSE:MTW), and Columbus McKinnon Corp. (NASDAQ:CMCO).
(Note: Data regarding CNH Global NV’s stock holdings are sourced from whalewisdom.com. All data are assumed to be accurate.)
Improve Your 2011 Financial Health: Join the winning team of stock pickers with Wall St. Cheat Sheet’s acclaimed premium newsletter>>