Coach: Insider and Fund Stock Sales in Third Quarter
Insiders are generally long-term investors due to restriction in making short-term profits. In contrast, wealth management institutions always have short-term investment. Wall St. Watchdog reveals information regarding the insiders and institutions which recently decreased stock shares of Coach Inc. (NYSE:COH).
SEC data indicate these insiders have sold Coach Inc.’s stock since 06/30/2011:
- Krakoff Reed: act as Pres, Exec Creative Director. On 09/16/2011, sold 83,721 shares, worth $4,960,500.
- Tucci Michael D: act as President, N. America Retail. On 11/07/2011, sold 54,043 shares, worth $3,462,000.
- Stritzke Jerry D: act as Executive Officer. On 10/27/2011, sold 34,014 shares, worth $2,178,600.
- Kahn Todd: act as SVP and General Counsel. On 10/27/2011, sold 10,011 shares, worth $635,800.
- Dunn Sarah: act as SVP, Human Resources. On 11/10/2011, sold 2,936 shares, worth $183,700.
SEC data indicate that these institutions significantly reduced their stock shares of Coach Inc. in Q3 2011:
- ARTISAN PARTNERS HOLDINGS LP: On 06/30/2011, held 4,119,000 shares, worth $262,256,730. On 09/30/2011, held 0 shares.
- MONTAG & CALDWELL LLC: On 06/30/2011, held 2,525,079 shares, worth $160,771,780. On 09/30/2011, held 0 shares.
- RENAISSANCE GROUP LLC: On 06/30/2011, held 1,161,594 shares, worth $73,958,690. On 09/30/2011, held 0 shares.
- CHARTWELL INVESTMENT PARTNERS/PA: On 06/30/2011, held 254,939 shares, worth $16,231,966. On 09/30/2011, held 0 shares.
- EMPLOYEES RETIREMENT SYSTEM OF TEXAS: On 06/30/2011, held 215,566 shares, worth $13,725,087. On 09/30/2011, held 0 shares.
About the company: Coach, Inc. designs, produces, and markets primarily leather goods. The Company’s products include handbags, business cases, men’s and women’s accessories, luggage and travel accessories, leather outerwear, and gloves. Coach, together with a licensing partner, offers watches, footwear, furniture, and eyewear.
Competitors to Watch: Frederick’s of Hollywood Group Inc. (AMEX:FOH), Vera Bradley, Inc. (NASDAQ:VRA), Fossil, Inc. (NASDAQ:FOSL), Tiffany & Co. (NYSE:TIF), Piquadro S.p.A. (NYSE:PQ), Liz Claiborne, Inc. (NYSE:LIZ), Guess?, Inc. (NYSE:GES), Polo Ralph Lauren Corp. (NYSE:RL), VGO Corporation Ltd. (E09), and Voir Holdings Bhd (VOIR).
(Note: Data regarding Coach Inc.’s stock holdings are sourced from whalewisdom.com. All data are assumed to be accurate.)
Improve Your 2011 Financial Health: Join the winning team of stock pickers with Wall St. Cheat Sheet’s acclaimed premium newsletter>>