Insiders are generally long-term investors due to restriction in making short-term profits. In contrast, wealth management institutions always have short-term investment. Wall St. Watchdog reveals information regarding the insiders and institutions which recently increased stock shares of Coach Inc. (NYSE:COH).
SEC data indicate that these institutions significantly increased their stock shares of Coach Inc. in Q3 2011:
- EDGEWOOD MANAGEMENT LLC: On 06/30/2011, held 0 shares. On 09/30/2011, held 4,033,645 shares, worth $209,063,820.
- ARTISAN PARTNERS LIMITED PARTNERSHIP: On 06/30/2011, held 0 shares. On 09/30/2011, held 3,938,000 shares, worth $204,106,540.
- RAINIER INVESTMENT MANAGEMENT INC/: On 06/30/2011, held 0 shares. On 09/30/2011, held 1,771,840 shares, worth $91,834,467.
- CHIEFTAIN CAPITAL MANAGEMENT INC.: On 06/30/2011, held 0 shares. On 09/30/2011, held 768,060 shares, worth $39,808,550.
- ATALANTA SOSNOFF CAPITAL LLC: On 06/30/2011, held 0 shares. On 09/30/2011, held 721,085 shares, worth $37,373,836.
About the company: Coach, Inc. designs, produces, and markets primarily leather goods. The Company’s products include handbags, business cases, men’s and women’s accessories, luggage and travel accessories, leather outerwear, and gloves. Coach, together with a licensing partner, offers watches, footwear, furniture, and eyewear.
Competitors to Watch: Frederick’s of Hollywood Group Inc. (AMEX:FOH), Vera Bradley, Inc. (NASDAQ:VRA), Fossil, Inc. (NASDAQ:FOSL), Tiffany & Co. (NYSE:TIF), Piquadro S.p.A. (NYSE:PQ), Liz Claiborne, Inc. (NYSE:LIZ), Guess?, Inc. (NYSE:GES), Polo Ralph Lauren Corp. (NYSE:RL), VGO Corporation Ltd. (E09), and Voir Holdings Bhd (VOIR).
(Note: Data regarding Coach Inc.’s stock holdings are sourced from whalewisdom.com. All data are assumed to be accurate.)
Improve Your 2011 Financial Health: Join the winning team of stock pickers with Wall St. Cheat Sheet’s acclaimed premium newsletter>>