Coca-Cola Enterprises: Exec Insiders and Funds Selling Shares in Q3
Insiders are generally long-term investors due to restriction in making short-term profits. In contrast, wealth management institutions always have short-term investment. Wall St. Watchdog reveals information regarding the insiders and institutions which recently decreased stock shares of Coca-Cola Enterprises Inc. (NYSE:CCE).
SEC data indicate these insiders have sold Coca-Cola Enterprises Inc.’s stock since 06/30/2011:
- Patricot Hubert: act as Exec. VP & Pres. European Grp. On 11/03/2011, sold 125,000 shares, worth $3,208,800.
- Patterson Suzanne D: act as VP, Controller & CAO. On 11/04/2011, sold 13,858 shares, worth $358,000.
- Patterson Suzanne D: act as VP, Controller & CAO. On 10/31/2011, sold 6,685 shares, worth $174,800.
- Patterson Suzanne D: act as VP, Controller & CAO. On 11/03/2011, sold 5,771 shares, worth $149,500.
SEC data indicate that these institutions significantly reduced their stock shares of Coca-Cola Enterprises Inc. in Q3 2011:
- CRAMER ROSENTHAL MCGLYNN LLC: On 06/30/2011, held 4,519,080 shares, worth $130,556,221. On 09/30/2011, held 0 shares.
- OZ MANAGEMENT LP: On 06/30/2011, held 2,730,386 shares, worth $78,880,852. On 09/30/2011, held 0 shares.
- EMINENCE CAPITAL LLC: On 06/30/2011, held 1,600,000 shares, worth $46,224,000. On 09/30/2011, held 0 shares.
- NORTH RUN CAPITAL, L P: On 06/30/2011, held 1,040,000 shares, worth $30,045,600. On 09/30/2011, held 0 shares.
About the company: Coca-Cola Enterprises Inc. markets, sells, manufactures, and distributes non-alcoholic beverages. The Company provides refreshments, including sparkling waters, juices, isotonics, teas, and sodas. Coca-Cola Enterprises operates internationally.
Competitors to Watch: The Coca-Cola Company (NYSE:KO), PepsiCo, Inc. (NYSE:PEP), Dr Pepper Snapple Group Inc. (NYSE:DPS), Hansen Natural Corporation (NASDAQ:HANS), Coca-Cola Bottling Co. Consolidated (NASDAQ:COKE), Heckmann Corporation (NYSE:HEK), Coca-Cola HBC S.A. (NYSE:CCH), Coca-Cola FEMSA, S.A.B. de C.V. (NYSE:KOF), and Fomento Economico Mexicano SAB (NYSE:FMX).
(Note: Data regarding Coca-Cola Enterprises Inc.’s stock holdings are sourced from whalewisdom.com. All data are assumed to be accurate.)
Improve Your 2011 Financial Health: Join the winning team of stock pickers with Wall St. Cheat Sheet’s acclaimed premium newsletter>>