Insiders are generally long-term investors due to restriction in making short-term profits. In contrast, wealth management institutions always have short-term investment. Wall St. Watchdog reveals information regarding the insiders and institutions which recently decreased stock shares of The Coca-Cola Company (NYSE:KO).
SEC data indicate these insiders have sold The Coca-Cola Company’s stock since 06/30/2011:
- Douglas J Alexander Jr: act as Group President. On 11/11/2011, sold 137,031 shares, worth $9,260,600.
- Bozer Ahmet C: act as Group President. On 08/30/2011, sold 123,796 shares, worth $8,665,700.
- Reiniche Dominique: act as Pres., European Group. On 08/16/2011, sold 106,394 shares, worth $7,218,800.
- Douglas J Alexander Jr: act as Group President. On 11/04/2011, sold 106,483 shares, worth $7,218,500.
- Cummings Alexander B Jr: act as Executive Vice President. On 08/30/2011, sold 84,370 shares, worth $5,905,900.
SEC data indicate that these institutions significantly reduced their stock shares of The Coca-Cola Company in Q3 2011:
- EMPLOYEES RETIREMENT SYSTEM OF TEXAS: On 06/30/2011, held 1,215,000 shares, worth $80,615,250. On 09/30/2011, held 0 shares.
- MARSHALL & ILSLEY CORP: On 06/30/2011, held 989,459 shares, worth $65,650,605. On 09/30/2011, held 0 shares.
- TD SECURITIES (USA) LLC: On 06/30/2011, held 656,156 shares, worth $43,535,951. On 09/30/2011, held 0 shares.
- ALLY FINANCIAL INC.: On 06/30/2011, held 315,000 shares, worth $20,900,250. On 09/30/2011, held 0 shares.
- DIAMONDBACK CAPITAL MANAGEMENT, LLC: On 06/30/2011, held 303,640 shares, worth $20,146,514. On 09/30/2011, held 0 shares.
About the company: The Coca-Cola Company manufactures, markets, and distributes soft drink concentrates and syrups. The Company also distributes and markets juice and juice-drink products. Coca-Cola distributes its products to retailers and wholesalers in the United States and internationally.
Competitors to Watch: PepsiCo, Inc. (NYSE:PEP), Dr Pepper Snapple Group Inc. (NYSE:DPS), Hansen Natural Corporation (NASDAQ:HANS), Coca-Cola FEMSA, S.A.B. de C.V. (NYSE:KOF), Coca-Cola Enterprises Inc. (NYSE:CCE), Heckmann Corporation (NYSE:HEK), National Beverage Corp. (NASDAQ:FIZZ), Jones Soda Co. (NASDAQ:JSDA), Celsius Holdings, Inc. (NASDAQ:CELH), and Cott Corporation (NYSE:COT).
(Note: Data regarding The Coca-Cola Company’s stock holdings are sourced from whalewisdom.com. All data are assumed to be accurate.)
Improve Your 2011 Financial Health: Join the winning team of stock pickers with Wall St. Cheat Sheet’s acclaimed premium newsletter>>