Insiders are generally long-term investors due to restriction in making short-term profits. In contrast, wealth management institutions always have short-term investment. Wall St. Watchdog reveals information regarding the insiders and institutions which recently decreased stock shares of Colonial Properties Trust (NYSE:CLP).
SEC data indicate that these institutions significantly reduced their stock shares of Colonial Properties Trust in Q3 2011:
- EMPLOYEES RETIREMENT SYSTEM OF TEXAS: On 06/30/2011, held 163,720 shares. On 09/30/2011, held 0 shares.
- JACOBS LEVY EQUITY MANAGEMENT INC: On 06/30/2011, held 64,582 shares. On 09/30/2011, held 0 shares.
- PINEBRIDGE INVESTMENTS LLC: On 06/30/2011, held 35,290 shares. On 09/30/2011, held 0 shares.
- LIBERTY MUTUAL GROUP INC: On 06/30/2011, held 24,657 shares. On 09/30/2011, held 0 shares.
- CITIGROUP INC: On 06/30/2011, held 21,291 shares. On 09/30/2011, held 0 shares.
About the company: Colonial Properties Trust develops, owns and operates retail, multifamily and office properties in the Southeastern United States. The Company’s activities include development of new properties, acquisition of existing properties built to suit development and the provision of management, leasing and brokerage services for income producing real estate.
Competitors to Watch: Cousins Properties Inc (NYSE:CUZ), Vornado Realty Trust (NYSE:VNO), Washington Real Estate Investment Trust (NYSE:WRE), Liberty Property Trust (NYSE:LRY), Essex Property Trust, Inc. (NYSE:ESS), UDR, Inc. (NYSE:UDR), Mid-America Apartment (NYSE:MAA), Camden Property Trust (NYSE:CPT), BRE Properties, Inc. (NYSE:BRE), and Equity Residential (NYSE:EQR).
(Note: Data regarding Colonial Properties Trust’s stock holdings are sourced from whalewisdom.com. All data are assumed to be accurate.)
Improve Your 2011 Financial Health: Join the winning team of stock pickers with Wall St. Cheat Sheet’s acclaimed premium newsletter>>