Insiders are generally long-term investors due to restriction in making short-term profits. In contrast, wealth management institutions always have short-term investment. Wall St. Watchdog reveals information regarding the insiders and institutions which recently increased stock shares of Comerica Incorporated (NYSE:CMA).
SEC data indicate that these institutions significantly increased their stock shares of Comerica Incorporated in Q3 2011:
- PEAK6 INVESTMENTS, L.P.: On 06/30/2011, held 0 shares. On 09/30/2011, held 744,659 shares, worth $17,104,817.
- WEISS MULTI-STRATEGY ADVISERS LLC: On 06/30/2011, held 0 shares. On 09/30/2011, held 500,000 shares, worth $11,485,000.
- DIAMONDBACK CAPITAL MANAGEMENT, LLC: On 06/30/2011, held 0 shares. On 09/30/2011, held 409,394 shares, worth $9,403,780.
- PHILADELPHIA FINANCIAL MANAGEMENT OF SAN FRANCISCO, LLC: On 06/30/2011, held 0 shares. On 09/30/2011, held 391,037 shares, worth $8,982,120.
- BRYN MAWR CAPITAL MANAGEMENT INC: On 06/30/2011, held 0 shares. On 09/30/2011, held 389,780 shares, worth $8,953,247.
About the company: Comerica Incorporated is the holding company for business, individual, and investment banks with operations in the United States, Canada, and Mexico. The Company’s subsidiaries provide services such as corporate banking, international finance, treasury management, community banking, private banking, small business and individual lending, investment services, and institutional trust.
Competitors to Watch: U.S. Bancorp (NYSE:USB), Citigroup (NYSE:C), Dearborn Bancorp, Inc. (NASDAQ:DEAR), Wells Fargo & Company (NYSE:WFC), Bank of America Corp. (NYSE:BAC), Regions Financial Corp. (NYSE:RF), JPMorgan Chase & Co. (NYSE:JPM), Citizens Republic Bancorp, Inc. (NASDAQ:CRBC), and Old National Bancorp (NYSE:ONB
(Note: Data regarding Comerica Incorporated’s stock holdings are sourced from whalewisdom.com. All data are assumed to be accurate.)
Improve Your 2011 Financial Health: Join the winning team of stock pickers with Wall St. Cheat Sheet’s acclaimed premium newsletter>>