CommVault Systems: Financial Institutions Supporting Shares in Q3
Insiders are generally long-term investors due to restriction in making short-term profits. In contrast, wealth management institutions always have short-term investment. Wall St. Watchdog reveals information regarding the insiders and institutions which recently increased stock shares of CommVault Systems, Inc. (NASDAQ:CVLT).
SEC data indicate that these institutions significantly increased their stock shares of CommVault Systems, Inc. in Q3 2011:
- CHAMPLAIN INVESTMENT PARTNERS, LLC: On 06/30/2011, held 0 shares. On 09/30/2011, held 587,670 shares, worth $21,779,050.
- ARTISAN PARTNERS LIMITED PARTNERSHIP: On 06/30/2011, held 0 shares. On 09/30/2011, held 511,900 shares, worth $18,971,014.
- TAMRO CAPITAL PARTNERS LLC: On 06/30/2011, held 0 shares. On 09/30/2011, held 479,478 shares, worth $17,769,455.
- PERIMETER CAPITAL PARTNERS, LLC: On 06/30/2011, held 0 shares. On 09/30/2011, held 302,929 shares, worth $11,226,549.
- FULLER & THALER ASSET MANAGEMENT, INC.: On 06/30/2011, held 0 shares. On 09/30/2011, held 201,900 shares, worth $7,482,414.
About the company: CommVault Systems, Inc. provides data management software applications and related services. The Company develops, markets, and sells a suite of data management software applications designed to protect and manage data throughout its lifecycle.
Competitors to Watch: FalconStor Software, Inc. (NASDAQ:FALC), Symantec Corporation (NASDAQ:SYMC), Oracle Corporation (NASDAQ:ORCL), CA, Inc. (NASDAQ:CA), Intl. Business Machines Corp. (NYSE:IBM), Pervasive Software Inc. (NASDAQ:PVSW), TigerLogic Corp. (NASDAQ:TIGR), Microsoft Corporation (NASDAQ:MSFT), EMC Corporation (NYSE:EMC), and Hewlett-Packard Company (NYSE:HPQ).
(Note: Data regarding CommVault Systems, Inc.’s stock holdings are sourced from whalewisdom.com. All data are assumed to be accurate.)
Improve Your 2011 Financial Health: Join the winning team of stock pickers with Wall St. Cheat Sheet’s acclaimed premium newsletter>>