CommVault Systems: Insiders and Major Funds Cashing Shares
Insiders are generally long-term investors due to restriction in making short-term profits. In contrast, wealth management institutions always have short-term investment. Wall St. Watchdog reveals information regarding the insiders and institutions which recently decreased stock shares of CommVault Systems, Inc. (NASDAQ:CVLT).
SEC data indicate these insiders have sold CommVault Systems, Inc.’s stock since 06/30/2011:
- Miiller Ronald L: act as VP of Sales, Americas. On 11/15/2011, sold 32,500 shares, worth $1,621,800.
- Miceli Louis: act as Vice President and CFO. On 11/15/2011, sold 30,000 shares, worth $1,461,000.
- West David R: act as VP, Mkt & Bus. Development. On 11/15/2011, sold 25,500 shares, worth $1,225,000.
- Bunte Al: act as Executive Vice President & COO. On 06/30/2011, sold 25,000 shares, worth $1,100,000.
- Miceli Louis: act as Vice President and CFO. On 10/27/2011, sold 22,879 shares, worth $1,001,000.
SEC data indicate that these institutions significantly reduced their stock shares of CommVault Systems, Inc. in Q3 2011:
- WADDELL & REED FINANCIAL INC: On 06/30/2011, held 744,616 shares, worth $33,098,181. On 09/30/2011, held 0 shares.
- ARTISAN PARTNERS HOLDINGS LP: On 06/30/2011, held 660,600 shares, worth $29,363,670. On 09/30/2011, held 0 shares.
- SHOTT CAPITAL MANAGEMENT LLC: On 06/30/2011, held 99,875 shares, worth $4,439,444. On 09/30/2011, held 0 shares.
- TWO SIGMA INVESTMENTS LLC: On 06/30/2011, held 87,676 shares, worth $3,897,198. On 09/30/2011, held 0 shares.
About the company: CommVault Systems, Inc. provides data management software applications and related services. The Company develops, markets, and sells a suite of data management software applications designed to protect and manage data throughout its lifecycle.
Competitors to Watch: FalconStor Software, Inc. (NASDAQ:FALC), Symantec Corporation (NASDAQ:SYMC), Oracle Corporation (NASDAQ:ORCL), CA, Inc. (NASDAQ:CA), Intl. Business Machines Corp. (NYSE:IBM), Pervasive Software Inc. (NASDAQ:PVSW), TigerLogic Corp. (NASDAQ:TIGR), Microsoft Corporation (NASDAQ:MSFT), EMC Corporation (NYSE:EMC), and Hewlett-Packard Company (NYSE:HPQ).
(Note: Data regarding CommVault Systems, Inc.’s stock holdings are sourced from whalewisdom.com. All data are assumed to be accurate.)
Improve Your 2011 Financial Health: Join the winning team of stock pickers with Wall St. Cheat Sheet’s acclaimed premium newsletter>>