Constellation Brands: Institutional Investors Supporting Shares in Q3
Insiders are generally long-term investors due to restriction in making short-term profits. In contrast, wealth management institutions always have short-term investment. Wall St. Watchdog reveals information regarding the insiders and institutions which recently increased stock shares of Constellation Brands Inc. (NYSE:STZ).
SEC data indicate that these institutions significantly increased their stock shares of Constellation Brands Inc. in Q3 2011:
- TEACHERS RETIREMENT SYSTEM OF THE STATE OF KENTUCKY: On 06/30/2011, held 0 shares. On 09/30/2011, held 210,040 shares, worth $3,780,720.
- PINEBRIDGE INVESTMENTS LTD: On 06/30/2011, held 0 shares. On 09/30/2011, held 208,036 shares, worth $3,744,648.
- ACADIAN ASSET MANAGEMENT LLC: On 06/30/2011, held 0 shares. On 09/30/2011, held 178,448 shares, worth $3,212,064.
- UBS OCONNOR LLC: On 06/30/2011, held 0 shares. On 09/30/2011, held 172,300 shares, worth $3,101,400.
- PUBLIC EMPLOYEES RETIREMENT ASSOCIATION OF COLORADO: On 06/30/2011, held 0 shares. On 09/30/2011, held 122,486 shares, worth $2,204,748.
About the company: Constellation Brands, Inc. produces and markets beverage alcohol in North America, Europe, and Australia, and New Zealand. The Company has a portfolio of brands across the wine, imported beer, and distilled spirits categories. Constellation conducts its business through wholly owned subsidiaries as well as through a variety of joint ventures with various other entities.
Competitors to Watch: Castle Brands Inc. (AMEX:ROX), Diageo plc (NYSE:DEO), Willamette Valley Vineyards, Inc. (NASDAQ:WVVI), Molson Coors Brewing Co. (NYSE:TAP), Craft Brewers Alliance, Inc. (NASDAQ:HOOK), Compania Cervecerias Unidas S.A. (NYSE:CCU), Fortune Brands, Inc. (NYSE:FO), Anheuser-Busch InBev (NYSE:BUD), Boston Beer Company (NYSE:SAM) and Companhia de Bebidas das Americas (NYSE:ABV).
(Note: Data regarding Constellation Brands Inc.’s stock holdings are sourced from whalewisdom.com. All data are assumed to be accurate.)
Improve Your 2011 Financial Health: Join the winning team of stock pickers with Wall St. Cheat Sheet’s acclaimed premium newsletter>>