Constellation Energy Group: Funds Selling Shares in Third Quarter
Insiders are generally long-term investors due to restriction in making short-term profits. In contrast, wealth management institutions always have short-term investment. Wall St. Watchdog reveals information regarding the insiders and institutions which recently decreased stock shares of Constellation Energy Group, Inc. (NYSE:CEG).
SEC data indicate that these institutions significantly reduced their stock shares of Constellation Energy Group, Inc. in Q3 2011:
- GRUSS ASSET MGMT LP: On 06/30/2011, held 1,517,600 shares, worth $57,243,872. On 09/30/2011, held 0 shares.
- ALYESKA INVESTMENT GROUP, L.P.: On 06/30/2011, held 999,994 shares, worth $37,719,774. On 09/30/2011, held 0 shares.
- OPPENHEIMER FUNDS INC: On 06/30/2011, held 927,806 shares, worth $34,996,842. On 09/30/2011, held 0 shares.
- CARLSON CAPITAL L P: On 06/30/2011, held 322,300 shares, worth $12,157,156. On 09/30/2011, held 0 shares.
- ECOFIN LTD: On 06/30/2011, held 179,187 shares, worth $6,758,934. On 09/30/2011, held 0 shares.
About the company: Constellation Energy Group Inc. is public utility holding company. The Company, through its subsidiaries, develops, owns, and operates electric generation facilities located in various regions of the United States as well as operates an electric transmission and distribution utility company and a gas distribution utility company.
Competitors to Watch: Calpine Corporation (NYSE:CPN), NRG Energy, Inc. (NYSE:NRG), Dynegy Inc. (NYSE:DYN), Exelon Corporation (NYSE:EXC), ALLETE, Inc. (NYSE:ALE), ITC Holdings Corp. (NYSE:ITC), Integrys Energy Group, Inc. (NYSE:TEG), The AES Corporation (NYSE:AES), Pepco Holdings, Inc. (NYSE:POM), and American Electric Power Co., Inc. (NYSE:AEP).
(Note: Data regarding Constellation Energy Group, Inc.’s stock holdings are sourced from whalewisdom.com. All data are assumed to be accurate.)
Improve Your 2011 Financial Health: Join the winning team of stock pickers with Wall St. Cheat Sheet’s acclaimed premium newsletter>>