Gainers (% price change)
- Accuride Corporation (NYSE:ACW): The shares closed at $5.82, up $0.67, or 13.01%, on the day. Its market capitalization is $275.21 million. About the company: Accuride Corp. manufactures and supplies commercial vehicle components in North America. The Company’s products include commercial vehicle wheels, wheel-end components and assemblies, truck body and chassis parts, seating assemblies and other commercial vehicle components.
- Tata Motors Limited (NYSE:TTM): The shares closed at $17.71, up $1.47, or 9.05%, on the day. Its market capitalization is $11.24 billion. About the company: Tata Motors Limited manufactures cars and commercial automotive vehicles in India. The Company designs, manufactures and sells heavy commercial, medium commercial and small commercial vehicles including trucks, tankers, vans, buses, ambulances and minibuses. Tata also manufactures small cars and sports utility vehicles.
- Dorman Products Inc. (NASDAQ:DORM): The shares closed at $36.90, up $2.88, or 8.47%, on the day. Its market capitalization is $665.46 million. About the company: Dorman Products, Inc. supplies automotive products and home hardware. The Company supplies its products to the automotive aftermarket and mass merchandise markets.
- Steelcase Inc. (NYSE:SCS): The shares closed at $7.49, up $0.58, or 8.39%, on the day. Its market capitalization is $974.97 million. About the company: Steelcase Inc. designs and manufactures products used to create high performance work environments. The Company’s products include office furniture, furniture systems, interior architectural products, technology products, seating, and related products and services. Steelcase has operations in various countries.
- Liz Claiborne, Inc. (NYSE:LIZ): The shares closed at $5.05, up $0.38, or 8.14%, on the day. Its market capitalization is $477.72 million. About the company: Liz Claiborne, Inc. designs and markets branded women’s and men’s apparel, accessories, and fragrance products. The Company’s portfolio of brands includes most apparel and non-apparel categories. Liz Claiborne’s products are available at retail locations throughout the world, including its own retail and outlet stores, and on its e-commerce sites.
Losers (% price change)
- Johnson Outdoors Inc. (NASDAQ:JOUT): The shares closed at $16.75, down $0.4, or 2.33%, on the day. Its market capitalization is $163.80 million. About the company: Johnson Outdoors Inc. designs, manufactures, and markets branded outdoor recreation products in diving, watercraft, outdoor equipment and motors. The Company’s products include outdoor clothing, tents, canoes, compasses, sailboats, flotation devices, diving equipment and motors. Johnsons’ products are sold under Jack Wolfskin, Eureka!, Old Town, Escape, Scubapro and Minn Kota.
- The Eastern Company (AMEX:EML): The shares closed at $18.70, down $0.1, or 0.53%, on the day. Its market capitalization is $115.35 million. About the company: The Eastern Company manufactures and markets a variety of locks and other specialty industrial hardware. The Company primarily offers locks and latches for truck bodies, computers, office equipment, and various applications for the electrical, automotive, and construction industries.
(Note: Selected financial data are sourced from Google Finance. All data are assumed to be accurate.)
Improve Your 2011 Financial Health: Join the winning team of stock pickers with Wall St. Cheat Sheet’s acclaimed premium newsletter>>