Here are 10 stocks that hit 52-week highs in today’s trading. Note that this list excludes all stocks with a market capitalization less than $10 billion:
- SPDR Gold Shares (NYSE:GLD): Up 2.41% to $161.52. SPDR Gold Trust is an investment fund incorporated in the USA. The investment objective of the Trust is for the Shares to reflect the performance of the price of gold bullion, less the Trust’s expenses. The Trust holds gold and is expected from time to time to issue Baskets in exchange for deposits of gold and to distribute gold in connection with redemptions of Baskets. Got Gold? Learn How to Ride the Bull from Our Chief Commodities Analyst and CME commentator Eric McWhinnie
- iShares Barclays TIPS Bond (NYSE:TIP): Up 0.66% to $114.65. iShares Barclays US Treasury Inflation Protected Securities Fund is an exchange-traded fund incorporated in the USA. The Fund will track the Barclays Capital US Treasury Inflation Notes Index. The Index measures the performance of inflation protected public obligation of the US Treasury, also known as “TIPS”.
- Coca-Cola FEMSA S.A.B de C.V. (NYSE:KOF): Down 2.06% to $96.86. Coca-Cola Femsa, S.A.B. de C.V. (Femsa) bottles beverages. The Company bottles and distributes branded beverages in Mexico, Guatemala, Nicaragua, Costa Rica, Panama, Venezuela, Colombia, Brazil, and Argentina. In some countries Femsa also markets water, beer, and other products.
- Green Mountain Coffee Roasters Inc. (NASDAQ:GMCR): Down 1.25% to $106.57. Green Mountain Coffee Roasters, Inc. roasts Arabica coffees and offers various coffee selections. The Company’s products include single-origin, estate, certified organic, Fair Trade, signature blends, and flavored coffees sold under the Green Mountain Coffee Roasters brand. Green Mountain serves offices, supermarkets, and convenience stores, and operates a direct mail business.
- iShares iBoxx $ Invest Grade Corp Bond (NYSE:LQD): Up 0.84% to $113.22. iShares iBoxx $ Investment Grade Corporate Bond Fund is an exchange-traded fund incorporated in the USA. The Fund seeks results that correspond to the price and yield performance of a segment of the US investment grade corporate bond market as defined by the iBoxx $ Liquid Investment Grade Index. The Index measures the performance of a fixed number of investment grade corporate bonds.
- ProShares Ultra 7-10 Year Treasury (NYSE:UST): Up 1.84% to $94.09. ProShares Ultra 7-10 Year Treasury is an exchange-traded fund incorporated in the USA. The Fund seeks daily investment results that correspond to twice (200%) the daily performance of the Barclays Capital 7-10 Year U.S. Treasury Bond Index.
- The McGraw-Hill Companies, Inc. (NYSE:MHP): Up 7.29% to $44.43. Founded in 1888, The McGraw-Hill Companies is a leading global financial information and education company that helps professionals and students succeed in the Knowledge Economy. Leading brands include Standard & Poor’s, McGraw-Hill Education, Platts energy information services and J.D. Power and Associates. The Corporation has approximately 21,000 employees with more than 280 offices in 40 countries. Sales in 2010 were $6.2 billion. McGraw-Hill Companies Inc. Earnings Cheat Sheet: Two Quarters in a Row of Rising Profit>>
- TIM Participacoes S.A. (NYSE:TSU): Down 1.55% to $50.27. Tim Participacoes S.A. provides mobile telecommunications services, cellular phone data transmission and mobile internet services through its mobile operators throughout Brazil.
- iShares Barclays Aggregate Bond (NYSE:AGG): Up 0.43% to $108.58. iShares Barclays Aggregate Bond Fund is an exchange-traded fund incorporated in the USA. The Fund seeks investment results that correspond to the price and yield performance of the total United States investment grade bond market as defined by the Barclays Capital U.S. Aggregate Index.
- Range Resources Corporation (NYSE:RRC): Down 2.64% to $64.58. Range Resources Corporation is an independent oil and gas company that explore, develops, and acquires oil and gas properties. The Company conducts operations primarily in the Southwestern, Appalachian and Gulf Coast regions of the United States.
Improve Your 2011 Financial Health: Join the winning team of stock pickers with Wall St. Cheat Sheet’s acclaimed premium newsletter >>