Cooper Tire & Rubber: Fund Stock Sales in Third Quarter
Insiders are generally long-term investors due to restriction in making short-term profits. In contrast, wealth management institutions always have short-term investment. Wall St. Watchdog reveals information regarding the insiders and institutions which recently decreased stock shares of Cooper Tire & Rubber Co. (NYSE:CTB).
SEC data indicate that these institutions significantly reduced their stock shares of Cooper Tire & Rubber Co. in Q3 2011:
- ALLIANZ GLOBAL INVESTORS OF AMERICA L P: On 06/30/2011, held 3,412,400 shares, worth $66,405,304. On 09/30/2011, held 0 shares.
- WESTFIELD CAPITAL MANAGEMENT CO LP: On 06/30/2011, held 2,010,093 shares, worth $39,116,410. On 09/30/2011, held 0 shares.
- EAGLE ASSET MANAGEMENT INC: On 06/30/2011, held 1,754,765 shares, worth $34,147,727. On 09/30/2011, held 0 shares.
- MAGNETAR FINANCIAL LLC: On 06/30/2011, held 1,350,861 shares, worth $26,287,755. On 09/30/2011, held 0 shares.
- CRAMER ROSENTHAL MCGLYNN LLC: On 06/30/2011, held 1,172,700 shares, worth $22,820,742. On 09/30/2011, held 0 shares.
About the company: Cooper Tire & Rubber Company manufactures and markets replacement tires. The Company focuses on the manufacture and sale of passenger and light truck replacement tires. Cooper also manufactures radial medium truck tires and materials and equipment for the truck tire retread industry.
(Note: Data regarding Cooper Tire & Rubber Co.’s stock holdings are sourced from whalewisdom.com. All data are assumed to be accurate.)
Improve Your 2011 Financial Health: Join the winning team of stock pickers with Wall St. Cheat Sheet’s acclaimed premium newsletter>>