Cooper Tire & Rubber: Institutional Investors Buying Stock in Q3
Insiders are generally long-term investors due to restriction in making short-term profits. In contrast, wealth management institutions always have short-term investment. Wall St. Watchdog reveals information regarding the insiders and institutions which recently increased stock shares of Cooper Tire & Rubber Co. (NYSE:CTB).
SEC data indicate that these institutions significantly increased their stock shares of Cooper Tire & Rubber Co. in Q3 2011:
- KENNEDY CAPITAL MANAGEMENT INC: On 06/30/2011, held 0 shares. On 09/30/2011, held 1,803,151 shares, worth $19,474,031.
- WS MANAGEMENT LLLP: On 06/30/2011, held 0 shares. On 09/30/2011, held 753,000 shares, worth $8,132,400.
- DEPRINCE RACE & ZOLLO INC: On 06/30/2011, held 0 shares. On 09/30/2011, held 702,635 shares, worth $7,588,458.
- RAMSEY ASSET MANAGEMENT: On 06/30/2011, held 0 shares. On 09/30/2011, held 642,176 shares, worth $6,935,501.
- BALYASNY ASSET MANAGEMENT LLC: On 06/30/2011, held 0 shares. On 09/30/2011, held 400,000 shares, worth $4,320,000.
About the company: Cooper Tire & Rubber Company manufactures and markets replacement tires. The Company focuses on the manufacture and sale of passenger and light truck replacement tires. Cooper also manufactures radial medium truck tires and materials and equipment for the truck tire retread industry.
(Note: Data regarding Cooper Tire & Rubber Co.’s stock holdings are sourced from whalewisdom.com. All data are assumed to be accurate.)
Improve Your 2011 Financial Health: Join the winning team of stock pickers with Wall St. Cheat Sheet’s acclaimed premium newsletter>>