Corinthian Colleges: Exec Insiders and Funds Buying Stock in Q3
Insiders are generally long-term investors due to restriction in making short-term profits. In contrast, wealth management institutions always have short-term investment. Wall St. Watchdog reveals information regarding the insiders and institutions which recently increased stock shares of Corinthian Colleges Inc. (NASDAQ:COCO).
SEC data indicate these insiders have bought Corinthian Colleges Inc.’s stock since 06/30/2011:
- St Pierre Paul R: act as Director. On 11/04/2011, bought 100,000 shares, worth $254,000.
SEC data indicate that these institutions significantly increased their stock shares of Corinthian Colleges Inc. in Q3 2011:
- GREAT NORTHERN ASSET MANAGEMENT INC: On 06/30/2011, held 0 shares. On 09/30/2011, held 310,505 shares, worth $481,283.
- TEXAS PERMANENT SCHOOL FUND: On 06/30/2011, held 0 shares. On 09/30/2011, held 107,383 shares, worth $166,444.
- NORTHCOAST ASSET MANAGEMENT LLC: On 06/30/2011, held 0 shares. On 09/30/2011, held 97,320 shares, worth $150,846.
- PARAMETRICA MANAGEMENT LTD: On 06/30/2011, held 0 shares. On 09/30/2011, held 56,613 shares, worth $87,750.
About the company: Corinthian Colleges, Inc. is a private, for-profit post-secondary education company operating in the United States. The Company currently operates colleges in various states. Corinthian offers a variety of degrees and diploma programs in the healthcare, electronics, and business fields.
Competitors to Watch: Apollo Group, Inc. (NASDAQ:APOL), Career Education Corp. (NASDAQ:CECO), American Public Education, Inc. (NASDAQ:APEI), National American Univ. Hldgs., Inc. (NASDAQ:NAUH), DeVry Inc. (NYSE:DV), Grand Canyon Education Inc (NASDAQ:LOPE), Education Management Corp (NASDAQ:EDMC), Strayer Education, Inc. (NASDAQ:STRA), Bridgepoint Education, Inc. (NYSE:BPI), and Lincoln Educational Services Corp. (NASDAQ:LINC)
(Note: Data regarding Corinthian Colleges Inc.’s stock holdings are sourced from whalewisdom.com. All data are assumed to be accurate.)
Improve Your 2011 Financial Health: Join the winning team of stock pickers with Wall St. Cheat Sheet’s acclaimed premium newsletter>>