Corinthian Colleges: Institutional Investors Selling Shares in Q3
Insiders are generally long-term investors due to restriction in making short-term profits. In contrast, wealth management institutions always have short-term investment. Wall St. Watchdog reveals information regarding the insiders and institutions which recently decreased stock shares of Corinthian Colleges Inc. (NASDAQ:COCO).
SEC data indicate that these institutions significantly reduced their stock shares of Corinthian Colleges Inc. in Q3 2011:
- NEUBERGER BERMAN GROUP LLC: On 06/30/2011, held 1,362,926 shares, worth $5,806,065. On 09/30/2011, held 0 shares.
- CAPITAL RESEARCH GLOBAL INVESTORS: On 06/30/2011, held 806,040 shares, worth $3,433,730. On 09/30/2011, held 0 shares.
- NS ADVISORS, LLC: On 06/30/2011, held 772,917 shares, worth $3,292,626. On 09/30/2011, held 0 shares.
- ESSEX INVESTMENT MANAGEMENT CO LLC: On 06/30/2011, held 552,358 shares, worth $2,353,045. On 09/30/2011, held 0 shares.
- TFS CAPITAL LLC: On 06/30/2011, held 321,029 shares, worth $1,367,584. On 09/30/2011, held 0 shares.
About the company: Corinthian Colleges, Inc. is a private, for-profit post-secondary education company operating in the United States. The Company currently operates colleges in various states. Corinthian offers a variety of degrees and diploma programs in the healthcare, electronics, and business fields.
Competitors to Watch: Apollo Group, Inc. (NASDAQ:APOL), Career Education Corp. (NASDAQ:CECO), American Public Education, Inc. (NASDAQ:APEI), National American Univ. Hldgs., Inc. (NASDAQ:NAUH), DeVry Inc. (NYSE:DV), Grand Canyon Education Inc (NASDAQ:LOPE), Education Management Corp (NASDAQ:EDMC), Strayer Education, Inc. (NASDAQ:STRA), Bridgepoint Education, Inc. (NYSE:BPI), and Lincoln Educational Services Corp. (NASDAQ:LINC)
(Note: Data regarding Corinthian Colleges Inc.’s stock holdings are sourced from whalewisdom.com. All data are assumed to be accurate.)
Improve Your 2011 Financial Health: Join the winning team of stock pickers with Wall St. Cheat Sheet’s acclaimed premium newsletter>>