Insiders are generally long-term investors due to restriction in making short-term profits. In contrast, wealth management institutions always have short-term investment. Wall St. Watchdog reveals information regarding the insiders and institutions which recently increased stock shares of Corn Products International Inc. (NYSE:CPO).
SEC data indicate that these institutions significantly increased their stock shares of Corn Products International Inc. in Q3 2011:
- CRAMER ROSENTHAL MCGLYNN LLC: On 06/30/2011, held 0 shares. On 09/30/2011, held 908,800 shares, worth $35,661,312.
- RCM CAPITAL MANAGEMENT LLC: On 06/30/2011, held 0 shares. On 09/30/2011, held 325,990 shares, worth $12,791,848.
- FIRST AMERICAN BANK: On 06/30/2011, held 0 shares. On 09/30/2011, held 125,410 shares, worth $4,921,088.
- PUBLIC EMPLOYEES RETIREMENT ASSOCIATION OF COLORADO: On 06/30/2011, held 0 shares. On 09/30/2011, held 116,306 shares, worth $4,563,847.
- TEXAS PERMANENT SCHOOL FUND: On 06/30/2011, held 0 shares. On 09/30/2011, held 97,189 shares, worth $3,813,696.
About the company: Corn Products International, Inc. refines corn and produces sweeteners and starches. The Company has customers in a wide range of industries, including the food, soft drink, brewing, pharmaceutical, corrugating, paper, and textile industries. Corn Products has Company-owned operations, joint ventures, alliances, and technical licenses in countries around the world.
(Note: Data regarding Corn Products International Inc.’s stock holdings are sourced from whalewisdom.com. All data are assumed to be accurate.)
Improve Your 2011 Financial Health: Join the winning team of stock pickers with Wall St. Cheat Sheet’s acclaimed premium newsletter>>