Wall St. Watchdog reveals information about recent insider transactions for companies that do not belong to the S&P 500 index. Note that the following list excludes all transactions whose market value at the time of the transaction was less than $500,000.
Developers Diversified Realty Corp. (NYSE:DDR):
- Terrance R Ahern bought 100,000 shares at $11.13 per share for a total value of $1,113,000 on Aug 08.
About the company:Developers Diversified Realty Corporation is a real estate investment trust that develops, leases, and manages shopping centers. The Company’s properties are located primarily in the East and Midwest United States as well as joint venture properties in Brazil.
Deckers Outdoor Corp. (NASDAQ:DECK):
- Angel R Martinez sold 21,678 shares at $100.32 per share for a total value of $2,174,737 on Aug 04.
- Angel R Martinez sold 10,298 shares at $92.54 per share for a total value of $952,977 on Aug 12.
- Ziv Zohar sold 11,758 shares at $103.32 per share for a total value of $1,214,837 on Aug 04.
About the company:Deckers Outdoor Corporation designs and markets footwear and accessories. The Company offers footwear for men, women and children. Deckers sells its products including accessories such as handbags, headwear, and outerwear, through domestic retailers and international distributors and directly to end-user consumers, through call centers, retail concept stores and retail outlet stores.
Dice Holdings, Inc. (NYSE:DHX):
- Scot W. Melland sold 40,000 shares at $13.12 per share for a total value of $524,956 on Aug 01.
About the company: Dice Holdings Inc is a provider that specialize in career sites and career fairs for high growth vertical sectors. The Company provides services to help recruiters, consultants and businesses hire and train highly qualified professionals.
Equity LifeStyle Properties, Inc. (NYSE:ELS):
- Thomas Heneghan sold 30,000 shares at $64.14 per share for a total value of $1,924,050 on Aug 15.
About the company: Equity Lifestyle Properties, Inc owns or has an interest in communities in the United States and western Canada. The Company acquires properties such as camping grounds and seasonal resort communities.
Eaton Vance Corp. (NYSE:EV):
- Duncan W Richardson sold 92,400 shares at $24.27 per share for a total value of $2,242,539 on Aug 04.
About the company:Eaton Vance Corp. creates, markets, and manages mutual funds. The Company also provides management and counseling services to individual and institutional clients. Eaton Vance currently provides investment advisory or administration services to individual and institutional accounts, as well as funds.
Edwards Lifesciences Corp. (NYSE:EW):
- Michael A Mussallem sold 35,000 shares at $66.71 per share for a total value of $2,334,850 on Aug 08.
- Michael A Mussallem sold 35,000 shares at $67.90 per share for a total value of $2,376,346 on Aug 22.
About the company:Edwards Lifesciences Corporation designs, develops, manufactures, and markets products and services to treat late-stage cardiovascular disease. The Company’s products include tissue replacement heart valves, heart valve repair products, hemodynamic monitoring devices, angioscopy equipment, oxygenators, and pharmaceuticals. Edwards supplies its products to customers located worldwide.
Exlservice Holdings, Inc. (NASDAQ:EXLS):
- Rohit Kapoor sold 23,852 shares at $25.04 per share for a total value of $597,183 on Aug 02.
About the company: Exlservice Holdings Inc. provides offshore business process outsourcing solutions, primarily serving the needs of Global 1000 companies in the banking, financial services and insurance area. The service offerings include collections, cash management, loan servicing, research and reconciliation finance and accounting processes, customer support and technical support.
F5 Networks, Inc. (NASDAQ:FFIV):
- Jon McAdam sold 15,000 shares at $83.83 per share for a total value of $1,257,475 on Aug 15.
About the company: F5 Networks, Inc. provides integrated Internet traffic management solutions designed to improve the availability and performance of mission-critical Internet-based servers and applications. The Company’s software-based solutions manage, control and optimize Internet traffic and content. F5′s solutions automatically deliver Internet content for service providers and e-businesses.
Global Crossing, Ltd. (NASDAQ:GLBC):
- Dan Enright sold 26,440 shares at $34.47 per share for a total value of $911,511 on Aug 03.
- John B McShane sold 15,000 shares at $34.47 per share for a total value of $517,028 on Aug 03.
About the company: Global Crossing Ltd. provides telecommunications solutions over a global Internet protocol-based network, which reaches various countries around the world. The Company serves corporations, providing a full range of managed data and voice products and services.
Green Mountain Coffee Roasters, Inc. (NASDAQ:GMCR):
- Lawrence J. Blanford sold 45,000 shares at $99.62 per share for a total value of $4,482,734 on Aug 16.
- Jules A del Vecchio sold 13,500 shares at $98.11 per share for a total value of $1,324,485 on Aug 11.
- Jules A del Vecchio sold 8,732 shares at $105.00 per share for a total value of $916,867 on Aug 11.
- Jules A del Vecchio sold 16,268 shares at $105.07 per share for a total value of $1,709,251 on Aug 12.
- Hinda Miller sold 10,000 shares at $96.71 per share for a total value of $967,091 on Aug 10.
About the company: Green Mountain Coffee Roasters, Inc. roasts Arabica coffees and offers various coffee selections. The Company’s products include single-origin, estate, certified organic, Fair Trade, signature blends, and flavored coffees sold under the Green Mountain Coffee Roasters brand. Green Mountain serves offices, supermarkets, and convenience stores, and operates a direct mail business.
(Note: Selected financial data are sourced from publicly available SEC filings. All data are assumed to be accurate.)
Improve Your 2011 Financial Health: Join the winning team of stock pickers with Wall St. Cheat Sheet’s acclaimed premium newsletter>>