Corporate Insiders are Trading These Shares in August
Wall St. Watchdog reveals information about recent insider transactions for companies that do not belong to the S&P 500 index. Note that the following list excludes all transactions whose market value at the time of the transaction was less than $500,000.
Catalyst Health Solutions, Inc. (NASDAQ:CHSI):
- David T Blair sold 52,500 shares at $53.07 per share for a total value of $2,786,175 on Aug 16.
About the company: Catalyst Health Solutions, Inc. offers pharmacy benefit management services. The Company serves managed-care organizations, self-insured employers, and third party administrators.
Clearwire Corporation (NASDAQ:CLWR):
- John W Stanton bought 1,552,182 shares at $1.78 per share for a total value of $2,762,884 on Aug 12.
- John W Stanton bought 450,000 shares at $1.88 per share for a total value of $846,000 on Aug 15.
- John W Stanton bought 477,318 shares at $1.86 per share for a total value of $889,531 on Aug 16.
About the company: Clearwire Corporation provides wireless broadband services. The Company operates a wireless network in the United States as well as other countries.
Chipotle Mexican Grill, Inc. (NYSE:CMG):
- Patrick J Flynn sold 2,000 shares at $316.51 per share for a total value of $633,020 on Aug 12.
About the company: Chipotle Mexican Grill, Inc. owns and operates quick serve Mexican restaurants. The Company operates restaurants throughout the United States.
Cleco Corporation (NYSE:CNL):
- Bruce A Williamson bought 22,000 shares at $31.73 per share for a total value of $698,139 on Aug 09.
About the company: Cleco Corporation generates, transmits, distributes, and sells electric energy to customers in Louisiana. The Company, through a subsidiary, also markets energy and energy management services. In addition, the Company is involved in energy asset development opportunities in the Southeastern region of the United States.
- Nicolaas Arnold sold 30,000 shares at $37.59 per share for a total value of $1,127,801 on Aug 01.
- Andrew Miller sold 25,000 shares at $32.82 per share for a total value of $820,571 on Aug 10.
About the company: Cepheid, Inc. develops, manufactures, and markets microfluidic systems for analyzing nucleic acides in blood, urine, and other substances. The Company’s technology is designed to detect infinitesimal amounts of disease-causing agents and contaminants in food and water and purify DNA and perform genetic profiling.
Camden Property Trust (NYSE:CPT):
About the company: Camden Property Trust is a self-administered and self-managed real estate investment trust. The Company owns and operates multifamily apartment communities located in the Southwest region of the United States. The properties are located in Texas, Florida, Missouri, North Carolina, Arizona, and Kentucky.
- William W. Sengelmann sold 8,114 shares at $66.70 per share for a total value of $541,204 on Aug 16.
Carter’s Inc. (NYSE:CRI):
- Berkshire Partners LLC bought 497,110 shares at $29.48 per share for a total value of $14,653,922 on Aug 08.
- Berkshire Partners LLC bought 46,931 shares at $29.48 per share for a total value of $1,383,443 on Aug 08.
- Berkshire Partners LLC bought 325,873 shares at $29.05 per share for a total value of $9,467,849 on Aug 09.
- Berkshire Partners LLC bought 30,327 shares at $29.05 per share for a total value of $881,115 on Aug 09.
- Berkshire Partners LLC bought 237,037 shares at $29.42 per share for a total value of $6,972,941 on Aug 10.
- Berkshire Partners LLC bought 22,020 shares at $29.42 per share for a total value of $647,765 on Aug 10.
- Berkshire Partners LLC bought 16,986 shares at $30.20 per share for a total value of $512,999 on Aug 16.
- Charles E Whetzel Jr sold 85,000 shares at $30.23 per share for a total value of $2,569,550 on Aug 16.
About the company: Carter’s, Inc. markets baby and young children’s apparel in the United States. The Company’s products are offered in department stores and Carter’s retail stores. Carter’s sells products under the Tyles brand in Target stores and under its Child of Mine brand in Wal-Mart stores.
Cypress Semiconductor Corporation (NASDAQ:CY):
- Norman P Taffe sold 200,313 shares at $20.90 per share for a total value of $4,186,542 on Aug 01.
About the company: Cypress Semiconductor Corporation designs, develops, manufactures, and markets a line of digital and mixed-signal integrated circuits. The Company’s circuits are used in the data communications, telecommunications, computers, and instrumentation systems markets. Cypress’ products are marketed worldwide through a network of sales offices, distributors, and sales representative firms.
City National Corp. (NYSE:CYN):
- Richard Bloch sold 15,000 shares at $43.07 per share for a total value of $646,050 on Aug 17.
About the company:City National Corporation is the holding company for City National Bank. The Bank offers private and business banking services throughout California, Nevada and New York City. City National serves the needs of small to midsized businesses and affluent individuals, offering a variety of investment products and services, including the CNI Charter family of mutual funds.
Dana Holding Corporation (NYSE:DAN):
- Mark E Wallace sold 65,264 shares at $16.52 per share for a total value of $1,078,361 on Aug 01.
About the company: Dana Holding Corporation engineers, manufactures, and distributes components and systems for worldwide automotive, heavy truck, off-highway, engine, and industrial markets. The Company also provides leasing services in selected markets.
(Note: Selected financial data are sourced from publicly available SEC filings. All data are assumed to be accurate.)
Improve Your 2011 Financial Health: Join the winning team of stock pickers with Wall St. Cheat Sheet’s acclaimed premium newsletter>>