Coventry Health Care: 5 Funds Cashing Stock in Q3
Insiders are generally long-term investors due to restriction in making short-term profits. In contrast, wealth management institutions always have short-term investment. Wall St. Watchdog reveals information regarding the insiders and institutions which recently decreased stock shares of Coventry Health Care Inc. (NYSE:CVH).
SEC data indicate that these institutions significantly reduced their stock shares of Coventry Health Care Inc. in Q3 2011:
- STANDARD PACIFIC CAPITAL LLC/CA: On 06/30/2011, held 931,676 shares, worth $33,978,224. On 09/30/2011, held 0 shares.
- WEINTRAUB CAPITAL MANAGEMENT, L.P.: On 06/30/2011, held 550,000 shares, worth $20,058,500. On 09/30/2011, held 0 shares.
- OZ MANAGEMENT LP: On 06/30/2011, held 407,871 shares, worth $14,875,055. On 09/30/2011, held 0 shares.
- BANK OF NOVA SCOTIA /: On 06/30/2011, held 373,989 shares, worth $13,639,379. On 09/30/2011, held 0 shares.
- MERITAGE PORTFOLIO MANAGEMENT: On 06/30/2011, held 152,645 shares, worth $5,566,963. On 09/30/2011, held 0 shares.
About the company: Coventry Health Care, Inc. is a managed health care company operating health plans and insurance companies under a variety of names. The Company provides health maintenance organization, preferred provider organization, point of service, Medicare and Medicaid, and Network Rental to members in markets throughout the Midwest, Mid-Atlantic, and Southeast United States.
Competitors to Watch: UnitedHealth Group Inc. (NYSE:UNH), Aetna Inc. (NYSE:AET), Health Net, Inc. (NYSE:HNT), WellCare Health Plans, Inc. (NYSE:WCG), Universal American Corp. (NYSE:UAM), WellPoint, Inc. (NYSE:WLP), CIGNA Corporation (NYSE:CI), Humana Inc. (NYSE:HUM), Centene Corporation (NYSE:CNC), and Magellan Health Services, Inc. (NASDAQ:MGLN).
(Note: Data regarding Coventry Health Care Inc.’s stock holdings are sourced from whalewisdom.com. All data are assumed to be accurate.)
Improve Your 2011 Financial Health: Join the winning team of stock pickers with Wall St. Cheat Sheet’s acclaimed premium newsletter>>