CR Bard: Institutional Funds Buying Stock in Latest Quarter
Insiders are generally long-term investors due to restriction in making short-term profits. In contrast, wealth management institutions always have short-term investment. Wall St. Watchdog reveals information regarding the insiders and institutions which recently increased stock shares of CR Bard Inc. (NYSE:BCR).
SEC data indicate that these institutions significantly increased their stock shares of CR Bard Inc. in Q3 2011:
- CAPITAL FUND MANAGEMENT S.A.: On 06/30/2011, held 0 shares. On 09/30/2011, held 110,200 shares, worth $9,625,970.
- CONTRAVISORY INVESTMENT MANAGEMENT, INC.: On 06/30/2011, held 0 shares. On 09/30/2011, held 77,883 shares, worth $6,803,080.
- PUBLIC EMPLOYEES RETIREMENT ASSOCIATION OF COLORADO: On 06/30/2011, held 0 shares. On 09/30/2011, held 56,420 shares, worth $4,928,287.
- TEXAS PERMANENT SCHOOL FUND: On 06/30/2011, held 0 shares. On 09/30/2011, held 55,087 shares, worth $4,811,849.
- SANTA FE PARTNERS LLC: On 06/30/2011, held 0 shares. On 09/30/2011, held 25,149 shares, worth $2,196,765.
About the company: C. R. Bard, Inc. designs, manufactures, packages, distributes, and sells medical, surgical, diagnostic, and patient care devices. The Company sells a broad range of products worldwide to hospitals, individual healthcare professionals, extended care facilities and alternate site facilities. Bard markets vascular, urological, oncological, and surgical specialties products.
Competitors to Watch: Teleflex Incorporated (NYSE:TFX), Covidien plc (NYSE:COV), Boston Scientific Corp. (NYSE:BSX), Merit Medical Systems, Inc. (NASDAQ:MMSI), AngioDynamics, Inc. (NASDAQ:ANGO), Angiotech Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (NASDAQ:ANPI), Theragenics Corporation (NYSE:TGX), Rochester Medical Corp. (NASDAQ:ROCM), CONMED Corporation (NASDAQ:CNMD), and Becton, Dickinson and Co. (NYSE:BDX).
(Note: Data regarding CR Bard Inc.’s stock holdings are sourced from whalewisdom.com. All data are assumed to be accurate.)
Improve Your 2011 Financial Health: Join the winning team of stock pickers with Wall St. Cheat Sheet’s acclaimed premium newsletter>>