CROCS: Major Shareholders Cashing Stock in Q3
Insiders are generally long-term investors due to restriction in making short-term profits. In contrast, wealth management institutions always have short-term investment. Wall St. Watchdog reveals information regarding the insiders and institutions which recently decreased stock shares of CROCS Inc. (NASDAQ:CROX).
SEC data indicate these insiders have sold CROCS Inc.’s stock since 06/30/2011:
- Cannon W Stephen: act as Director. On 09/19/2011, sold 10,000 shares, worth $282,400.
- Mccarvel John P: act as CEO. On 08/01/2011, sold 5,000 shares, worth $154,300.
- Mccarvel John P: act as CEO. On 09/01/2011, sold 5,000 shares, worth $136,400.
- Mccarvel John P: act as CEO. On 07/01/2011, sold 5,000 shares, worth $128,200.
- Hart Daniel P: act as Executive Vice President. On 08/15/2011, sold 4,166 shares, worth $120,800.
SEC data indicate that these institutions significantly reduced their stock shares of CROCS Inc. in Q3 2011:
- CHARTWELL INVESTMENT PARTNERS/PA: On 06/30/2011, held 577,850 shares, worth $14,879,638. On 09/30/2011, held 0 shares.
- ASCEND CAPITAL LLC: On 06/30/2011, held 406,648 shares, worth $10,471,186. On 09/30/2011, held 0 shares.
- FORTRESS INVESTMENT GROUP LLC: On 06/30/2011, held 188,000 shares, worth $4,841,000. On 09/30/2011, held 0 shares.
- DIAMONDBACK CAPITAL MANAGEMENT, LLC: On 06/30/2011, held 70,060 shares, worth $1,804,045. On 09/30/2011, held 0 shares.
About the company: Crocs, Inc. designs and manufactures shoes. The Company produces soft, lightweight, non-marking, slip- and odor-resistant shoes made of closed-cell resin material. Crocs manufactures men’s, women’s, and children’s shoes and markets them to retail chains.
Competitors to Watch: Deckers Outdoor Corp. (NASDAQ:DECK), NIKE, Inc. (NYSE:NKE), Skechers USA, Inc. (NYSE:SKX), The Timberland Company (NYSE:TBL), Wolverine World Wide, Inc. (NYSE:WWW), Steven Madden, Ltd. (NASDAQ:SHOO), LaCrosse Footwear, Inc. (NASDAQ:BOOT), Brown Shoe Company, Inc. (NYSE:BWS), and Phoenix Footwear Group, Inc. (AMEX:PXG).
(Note: Data regarding CROCS Inc.’s stock holdings are sourced from whalewisdom.com. All data are assumed to be accurate.)
Improve Your 2011 Financial Health: Join the winning team of stock pickers with Wall St. Cheat Sheet’s acclaimed premium newsletter>>