Danaher: Insiders and Big Funds Buying Shares in Q3
Insiders are generally long-term investors due to restriction in making short-term profits. In contrast, wealth management institutions always have short-term investment. Wall St. Watchdog reveals information regarding the insiders and institutions which recently increased stock shares of Danaher Corp. (NYSE:DHR).
SEC data indicate these insiders have bought Danaher Corp.’s stock since 06/30/2011:
- Zerhouni Elias A.: act as Director. On 08/09/2011, bought 7,500 shares, worth $312,500.
SEC data indicate that these institutions significantly increased their stock shares of Danaher Corp. in Q3 2011:
- FRIESS ASSOCIATES LLC: On 06/30/2011, held 0 shares. On 09/30/2011, held 2,061,600 shares, worth $86,463,504.
- WCG MANAGEMENT, L.P.: On 06/30/2011, held 0 shares. On 09/30/2011, held 622,454 shares, worth $26,105,721.
- TEACHERS RETIREMENT SYSTEM OF THE STATE OF KENTUCKY: On 06/30/2011, held 0 shares. On 09/30/2011, held 549,700 shares, worth $23,054,418.
- MARTIN CURRIE LTD: On 06/30/2011, held 0 shares. On 09/30/2011, held 544,456 shares, worth $22,834,485.
- PUBLIC EMPLOYEES RETIREMENT ASSOCIATION OF COLORADO: On 06/30/2011, held 0 shares. On 09/30/2011, held 514,550 shares, worth $21,580,227.
About the company: Danaher Corporation designs, manufactures, and markets professional instrumentation, medical technologies, industrial technologies, and tools and components.
Competitors to Watch: 3M Company (NYSE:MMM), Beckman Coulter, Inc. (NYSE:BEC), Agilent Technologies Inc. (NYSE:A), Young Innovations, Inc. (NASDAQ:YDNT), DENTSPLY Intl. Inc. (NASDAQ:XRAY), General Electric Company (NYSE:GE), ESCO Technologies Inc. (NYSE:ESE), Align Technology, Inc. (NASDAQ:ALGN), AMETEK, Inc. (NYSE:AME), and Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc. (NYSE:TMO).
(Note: Data regarding Danaher Corp.’s stock holdings are sourced from whalewisdom.com. All data are assumed to be accurate.)
Improve Your 2011 Financial Health: Join the winning team of stock pickers with Wall St. Cheat Sheet’s acclaimed premium newsletter>>