Danaher: Insiders and Institutions Selling Shares in Q3
Insiders are generally long-term investors due to restriction in making short-term profits. In contrast, wealth management institutions always have short-term investment. Wall St. Watchdog reveals information regarding the insiders and institutions which recently decreased stock shares of Danaher Corp. (NYSE:DHR).
SEC data indicate these insiders have sold Danaher Corp.’s stock since 06/30/2011:
- Culp H Lawrence Jr: act as President and CEO(Click HERE for the list of stocks that their CEOs have bought). On 10/27/2011, sold 335,545 shares, worth $16,361,200.
- Comas Daniel L: act as EVP & CFO. On 10/26/2011, sold 100,000 shares, worth $4,800,000.
- Lico James A: act as Executive Vice President. On 11/15/2011, sold 75,000 shares, worth $3,657,000.
- Comas Daniel L: act as EVP & CFO(Click HERE for the list of stocks that their CFOs have bought). On 10/27/2011, sold 50,000 shares, worth $2,489,500.
- Lutz Robert S: act as SVP-Chief Accounting Officer. On 08/30/2011, sold 30,000 shares, worth $1,342,800.
SEC data indicate that these institutions significantly reduced their stock shares of Danaher Corp. in Q3 2011:
- SOROS FUND MANAGEMENT LLC: On 06/30/2011, held 1,581,486 shares, worth $83,755,499. On 09/30/2011, held 0 shares.
- HGK ASSET MANAGEMENT INC: On 06/30/2011, held 1,133,010 shares, worth $60,004,210. On 09/30/2011, held 0 shares.
- HUNTER GLOBAL INVESTORS L P: On 06/30/2011, held 871,500 shares, worth $46,154,640. On 09/30/2011, held 0 shares.
- YORK CAPITAL MANAGEMENT GLOBAL ADVISORS, LLC: On 06/30/2011, held 841,358 shares, worth $44,558,320. On 09/30/2011, held 0 shares.
- EMPLOYEES RETIREMENT SYSTEM OF TEXAS: On 06/30/2011, held 427,000 shares, worth $22,613,920. On 09/30/2011, held 0 shares.
About the company: Danaher Corporation designs, manufactures, and markets professional instrumentation, medical technologies, industrial technologies, and tools and components.
Competitors to Watch: 3M Company (NYSE:MMM), Beckman Coulter, Inc. (NYSE:BEC), Agilent Technologies Inc. (NYSE:A), Young Innovations, Inc. (NASDAQ:YDNT), DENTSPLY Intl. Inc. (NASDAQ:XRAY), General Electric Company (NYSE:GE), ESCO Technologies Inc. (NYSE:ESE), Align Technology, Inc. (NASDAQ:ALGN), AMETEK, Inc. (NYSE:AME), and Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc. (NYSE:TMO).
(Note: Data regarding Danaher Corp.’s stock holdings are sourced from whalewisdom.com. All data are assumed to be accurate.)
Improve Your 2011 Financial Health: Join the winning team of stock pickers with Wall St. Cheat Sheet’s acclaimed premium newsletter>>