Insiders are generally long-term investors due to restriction in making short-term profits. In contrast, wealth management institutions always have short-term investment. Wall St. Watchdog reveals information regarding the insiders and institutions which recently increased stock shares of Deckers Outdoor Corp. (NASDAQ:DECK).
SEC data indicate that these institutions significantly increased their stock shares of Deckers Outdoor Corp. in Q3 2011:
- JAT CAPITAL MANAGEMENT, L.P.: On 06/30/2011, held 0 shares. On 09/30/2011, held 679,720 shares, worth $63,322,715.
- SIGMA CAPITAL MANAGEMENT LLC: On 06/30/2011, held 0 shares. On 09/30/2011, held 350,000 shares, worth $32,606,000.
- PIEDMONT INVESTMENT ADVISORS LLC: On 06/30/2011, held 0 shares. On 09/30/2011, held 316,513 shares, worth $29,486,351.
- JETSTREAM CAPITAL LLC: On 06/30/2011, held 0 shares. On 09/30/2011, held 308,200 shares, worth $28,711,912.
- 1798 GLOBAL PARTNERS (CAYMAN ISLANDS) LTD.: On 06/30/2011, held 0 shares. On 09/30/2011, held 131,500 shares, worth $12,250,540.
About the company: Deckers Outdoor Corporation designs and markets footwear and accessories. The Company offers footwear for men, women and children. Deckers sells its products including accessories such as handbags, headwear, and outerwear, through domestic retailers and international distributors and directly to end-user consumers, through call centers, retail concept stores and retail outlet stores.
Competitors to Watch: Crocs, Inc. (NASDAQ:CROX), NIKE, Inc. (NYSE:NKE), The Timberland Company (NYSE:TBL), Skechers USA, Inc. (NYSE:SKX), Steven Madden, Ltd. (NASDAQ:SHOO), LaCrosse Footwear, Inc. (NASDAQ:BOOT), Wolverine World Wide, Inc. (NYSE:WWW), and Phoenix Footwear Group, Inc. (AMEX:PXG).
(Note: Data regarding Deckers Outdoor Corp.’s stock holdings are sourced from whalewisdom.com. All data are assumed to be accurate.)
Improve Your 2011 Financial Health: Join the winning team of stock pickers with Wall St. Cheat Sheet’s acclaimed premium newsletter>>