Insiders are generally long-term investors due to restriction in making short-term profits. In contrast, wealth management institutions always have short-term investment. Wall St. Watchdog reveals information regarding the insiders and institutions which recently decreased stock shares of Delta Air Lines Inc. (NYSE:DAL).
SEC data indicate these insiders have sold Delta Air Lines Inc.’s stock since 06/30/2011:
- Bastian Edward H: act as President. On 11/02/2011, sold 25,000 shares, worth $206,500.
SEC data indicate that these institutions significantly reduced their stock shares of Delta Air Lines Inc. in Q3 2011:
- FIRST EAGLE INVESTMENT MANAGEMENT, LLC: On 06/30/2011, held 7,772,580 shares, worth $71,274,559. On 09/30/2011, held 0 shares.
- ADAGE CAPITAL PARTNERS GP LLC: On 06/30/2011, held 3,100,000 shares, worth $28,427,000. On 09/30/2011, held 0 shares.
- CLOUGH CAPITAL PARTNERS L P: On 06/30/2011, held 1,933,071 shares, worth $17,726,261. On 09/30/2011, held 0 shares.
- LAGRANGE CAPITAL ADMINISTRATION, L.L.C.: On 06/30/2011, held 976,976 shares, worth $8,958,870. On 09/30/2011, held 0 shares.
- TWO SIGMA INVESTMENTS LLC: On 06/30/2011, held 960,860 shares, worth $8,811,086. On 09/30/2011, held 0 shares.
About the company: Delta Air Lines, Inc. provides scheduled air transportation for passengers, freight, and mail over a network of routes throughout the United States and internationally.
Competitors to Watch: AMR Corporation (NYSE:AMR), United Continental Hldgs., Inc. (NYSE:UAL), Alaska Air Group, Inc. (NYSE:ALK), US Airways Group, Inc. (NYSE:LCC), Southwest Airlines Co. (NYSE:LUV), JetBlue Airways Corp. (NASDAQ:JBLU), AirTran Holdings, Inc. (NYSE:AAI), Hawaiian Holdings, Inc. (NASDAQ:HA), SkyWest, Inc. (NASDAQ:SKYW).
(Note: Data regarding Delta Air Lines Inc.’s stock holdings are sourced from whalewisdom.com. All data are assumed to be accurate.)
Improve Your 2011 Financial Health: Join the winning team of stock pickers with Wall St. Cheat Sheet’s acclaimed premium newsletter>>