Insiders are generally long-term investors due to restriction in making short-term profits. In contrast, wealth management institutions always have short-term investment. Wall St. Watchdog reveals information regarding the insiders and institutions which recently increased stock shares of DENTSPLY International Inc. (NASDAQ:XRAY).
SEC data indicate that these institutions significantly increased their stock shares of DENTSPLY International Inc. in Q3 2011:
- SMITH ASSET MANAGEMENT GROUP LP: On 06/30/2011, held 0 shares. On 09/30/2011, held 633,289 shares, worth $19,435,639.
- BRIDGEWATER ASSOCIATES, LP: On 06/30/2011, held 0 shares. On 09/30/2011, held 550,695 shares, worth $16,900,830.
- POLAR SECURITIES INC.: On 06/30/2011, held 0 shares. On 09/30/2011, held 438,300 shares, worth $13,451,427.
- F&C ASSET MANAGEMENT PLC: On 06/30/2011, held 0 shares. On 09/30/2011, held 234,335 shares, worth $7,191,741.
- CADENCE CAPITAL MANAGEMENT LLC: On 06/30/2011, held 0 shares. On 09/30/2011, held 215,970 shares, worth $6,628,119.
About the company: DENTSPLY International Inc. manufactures and distributes dental supplies on a worldwide basis. The Company’s products include dental prosthetics, endodontic instruments, dental sealants, ultrasonic scalers, dental x-ray equipment, and intraoral cameras. DENTSPLY also provides impression materials, orthodontic appliances, and dental operatory software systems, and other dental products.
Competitors to Watch: Young Innovations, Inc. (NASDAQ:YDNT), Align Technology, Inc. (NASDAQ:ALGN), Sirona Dental Systems, Inc. (NASDAQ:SIRO), Biolase Technology, Inc. (NASDAQ:BLTI), Pro-Dex, Inc. (NASDAQ:PDEX), Danaher Corporation (NYSE:DHR), Integra LifeSciences Hldgs. Corp. (NASDAQ:IART), 3M Company (NYSE:MMM), Cantel Medical Corp. (NYSE:CMN), and Zimmer Holdings, Inc. (NYSE:ZMH).
(Note: Data regarding DENTSPLY International Inc.’s stock holdings are sourced from whalewisdom.com. All data are assumed to be accurate.)
Improve Your 2011 Financial Health: Join the winning team of stock pickers with Wall St. Cheat Sheet’s acclaimed premium newsletter>>