Insiders are generally long-term investors due to restriction in making short-term profits. In contrast, wealth management institutions always have short-term investment. Wall St. Watchdog reveals information regarding the insiders and institutions which recently increased stock shares of DeVry, Inc. (NYSE:DV).
SEC data indicate that these institutions significantly increased their stock shares of DeVry, Inc. in Q3 2011:
- INVESTEC ASSET MANAGEMENT LTD: On 06/30/2011, held 0 shares. On 09/30/2011, held 1,343,930 shares, worth $49,671,653.
- FIL LTD: On 06/30/2011, held 0 shares. On 09/30/2011, held 435,125 shares, worth $16,082,220.
- BRIDGEWATER ASSOCIATES, LP: On 06/30/2011, held 0 shares. On 09/30/2011, held 379,123 shares, worth $14,012,386.
- HUSSMAN ECONOMETRICS ADVISORS, INC.: On 06/30/2011, held 0 shares. On 09/30/2011, held 300,000 shares, worth $11,088,000.
- RCM CAPITAL MANAGEMENT LLC: On 06/30/2011, held 0 shares. On 09/30/2011, held 98,445 shares, worth $3,638,527.
About the company: DeVry, Inc. owns and manages higher education systems throughout North America. The Institutions offers various degrees in a wide range of disciplines, including associate, bachelor’s and master’s degree programs in technology; healthcare technology; business and management, as well as online secondary education to school districts and medical education.
Competitors to Watch: Apollo Group, Inc. (NASDAQ:APOL), Career Education Corp. (NASDAQ:CECO), American Public Education, Inc. (NASDAQ:APEI), National American Univ. Hldgs., Inc. (NASDAQ:NAUH), Corinthian Colleges, Inc. (NASDAQ:COCO), Grand Canyon Education Inc (NASDAQ:LOPE), Bridgepoint Education, Inc. (NYSE:BPI), Education Management Corp (NASDAQ:EDMC), Strayer Education, Inc. (NASDAQ:STRA), and The Washington Post Co. (NYSE:WPO).
(Note: Data regarding DeVry, Inc.’s stock holdings are sourced from whalewisdom.com. All data are assumed to be accurate.)
Improve Your 2011 Financial Health: Join the winning team of stock pickers with Wall St. Cheat Sheet’s acclaimed premium newsletter>>