Dollar Thrifty Automotive Group: Exec Insiders and Funds Cashing Stock in Q3
Insiders are generally long-term investors due to restriction in making short-term profits. In contrast, wealth management institutions always have short-term investment. Wall St. Watchdog reveals information regarding the insiders and institutions which recently decreased stock shares of Dollar Thrifty Automotive Group Inc. (NYSE:DTG).
SEC data indicate these insiders have sold Dollar Thrifty Automotive Group Inc.’s stock since 06/30/2011:
- Anderson R Scott: act as Senior Executive VP. On 11/04/2011, sold 125,000 shares, worth $7,766,300.
- Anderson R Scott: act as Senior Executive VP. On 11/08/2011, sold 81,716 shares, worth $5,215,100.
- Vaniman Vicki J: act as Executive VP and Secretary. On 11/04/2011, sold 31,090 shares, worth $1,922,900.
- Buster H Clifford Iii: act as Senior Executive VP and CFO. On 11/04/2011, sold 30,000 shares, worth $1,863,000.
- Morris Rick L: act as Executive VP and CIO. On 11/03/2011, sold 25,000 shares, worth $1,531,000.
SEC data indicate that these institutions significantly reduced their stock shares of Dollar Thrifty Automotive Group Inc. in Q3 2011:
- OZ MANAGEMENT LP: On 06/30/2011, held 410,238 shares, worth $30,250,950. On 09/30/2011, held 0 shares.
- ROUNDKEEP CAPITAL ADVISORS LLC: On 06/30/2011, held 300,000 shares, worth $22,122,000. On 09/30/2011, held 0 shares.
- ETON PARK CAPITAL MANAGEMENT, L.P.: On 06/30/2011, held 285,690 shares, worth $21,066,781. On 09/30/2011, held 0 shares.
- PERRY CORP: On 06/30/2011, held 250,000 shares, worth $18,435,000. On 09/30/2011, held 0 shares.
- JET CAPITAL INVESTORS L P: On 06/30/2011, held 218,096 shares, worth $16,082,399. On 09/30/2011, held 0 shares.
About the company: Dollar Thrifty Automotive Group, Inc. operates Dollar and Thrifty vehicle rental systems. The Company provides its services to leisure customers, tourists, small businesses, and independent business travelers. Dollar Thrifty operates locations in the United States and Canada, as well as other countries.
Competitors to Watch: Avis Budget Group Inc. (NYSE:CAR), Hertz Global Hldgs., Inc. (NYSE:HTZ), EV Transportation Inc (EVTP), Avis Europe plc (AVE), Helphire Group plc (NYSE:HHR), Localiza Rent a Car SA (RENT3), Premier Enterprise PCL (PE), A.S.G. (Andy Spyrou) Group Public Ltd (NYSE:ASG), and Krungthai Car Rent & Lease PCL (KCAR).
(Note: Data regarding Dollar Thrifty Automotive Group Inc.’s stock holdings are sourced from whalewisdom.com. All data are assumed to be accurate.)
Improve Your 2011 Financial Health: Join the winning team of stock pickers with Wall St. Cheat Sheet’s acclaimed premium newsletter>>