Dollar Thrifty Automotive Group: Funds Supporting Shares in Third Quarter
Insiders are generally long-term investors due to restriction in making short-term profits. In contrast, wealth management institutions always have short-term investment. Wall St. Watchdog reveals information regarding the insiders and institutions which recently increased stock shares of Dollar Thrifty Automotive Group Inc. (NYSE:DTG).
SEC data indicate that these institutions significantly increased their stock shares of Dollar Thrifty Automotive Group Inc. in Q3 2011:
- HIGHFIELDS CAPITAL MANAGEMENT LP: On 06/30/2011, held 0 shares. On 09/30/2011, held 345,759 shares, worth $19,466,232.
- TYRUS CAPITAL LLP: On 06/30/2011, held 0 shares. On 09/30/2011, held 330,000 shares, worth $18,579,000.
- JANA PARTNERS LLC: On 06/30/2011, held 0 shares. On 09/30/2011, held 328,185 shares, worth $18,476,816.
- FIRST EAGLE INVESTMENT MANAGEMENT, LLC: On 06/30/2011, held 0 shares. On 09/30/2011, held 170,000 shares, worth $9,571,000.
- PARA ADVISORS LLC: On 06/30/2011, held 0 shares. On 09/30/2011, held 100,000 shares, worth $5,630,000.
About the company: Dollar Thrifty Automotive Group, Inc. operates Dollar and Thrifty vehicle rental systems. The Company provides its services to leisure customers, tourists, small businesses, and independent business travelers. Dollar Thrifty operates locations in the United States and Canada, as well as other countries.
Competitors to Watch: Avis Budget Group Inc. (NYSE:CAR), Hertz Global Hldgs., Inc. (NYSE:HTZ), EV Transportation Inc (EVTP), Avis Europe plc (AVE), Helphire Group plc (NYSE:HHR), Localiza Rent a Car SA (RENT3), Premier Enterprise PCL (PE), A.S.G. (Andy Spyrou) Group Public Ltd (NYSE:ASG), and Krungthai Car Rent & Lease PCL (KCAR).
(Note: Data regarding Dollar Thrifty Automotive Group Inc.’s stock holdings are sourced from whalewisdom.com. All data are assumed to be accurate.)
Improve Your 2011 Financial Health: Join the winning team of stock pickers with Wall St. Cheat Sheet’s acclaimed premium newsletter>>