Dominion Resources: Exec Insiders and Funds Buying Shares in Q3
Insiders are generally long-term investors due to restriction in making short-term profits. In contrast, wealth management institutions always have short-term investment. Wall St. Watchdog reveals information regarding the insiders and institutions which recently increased stock shares of Dominion Resources, Inc. (NYSE:D).
SEC data indicate these insiders have bought Dominion Resources, Inc.’s stock since 06/30/2011:
- Brown Peter W Dr: act as Director. On 08/22/2011, bought 10,000 shares, worth $487,100.
- Mcgettrick Mark F: act as EVP and Chief Financial Off.. On 08/09/2011, bought 6,000 shares, worth $276,700.
- Farrell Thomas F Ii: act as President and CEO. On 08/08/2011, bought 2,500 shares, worth $117,500.
- Farrell Thomas F Ii: act as President and CEO(Click HERE for the list of stocks that their CEOs have bought). On 08/09/2011, bought 2,500 shares, worth $115,400.
- Kington Mark J: act as Director. On 08/05/2011, bought 2,000 shares, worth $96,300.
SEC data indicate that these institutions significantly increased their stock shares of Dominion Resources, Inc. in Q3 2011:
- TEACHERS RETIREMENT SYSTEM OF THE STATE OF KENTUCKY: On 06/30/2011, held 0 shares. On 09/30/2011, held 836,824 shares, worth $42,075,511.
- RENAISSANCE TECHNOLOGIES LLC: On 06/30/2011, held 0 shares. On 09/30/2011, held 716,500 shares, worth $36,025,620.
- INSTITUTIONAL CAPITAL LLC: On 06/30/2011, held 0 shares. On 09/30/2011, held 691,000 shares, worth $34,743,480.
- ZIMMER LUCAS CAPITAL LLC: On 06/30/2011, held 0 shares. On 09/30/2011, held 680,000 shares, worth $34,190,400.
- PUBLIC EMPLOYEES RETIREMENT ASSOCIATION OF COLORADO: On 06/30/2011, held 0 shares. On 09/30/2011, held 642,415 shares, worth $32,300,626.
About the company: Dominion Resources, Inc., a diversified utility holding company, generates, transmits, distributes, and sells electric energy in Virginia and northeastern North Carolina. The Company produces, transports, distributes, and markets natural gas to customers in the Northeast and Mid-Atlantic regions of the United States.
Competitors to Watch: Integrys Energy Group, Inc. (NYSE:TEG), CenterPoint Energy, Inc. (NYSE:CNP), SCANA Corporation (NYSE:SCG), CMS Energy Corporation (NYSE:CMS), DTE Energy Company (NYSE:DTE), Ameren Corporation (NYSE:AEE), NiSource Inc. (NYSE:NI), Wisconsin Energy Corp. (NYSE:WEC), Sempra Energy (NYSE:SRE), and Avista Corporation (NYSE:AVA).
(Note: Data regarding Dominion Resources, Inc.’s stock holdings are sourced from whalewisdom.com. All data are assumed to be accurate.)
Improve Your 2011 Financial Health: Join the winning team of stock pickers with Wall St. Cheat Sheet’s acclaimed premium newsletter>>