Insiders are generally long-term investors due to restriction in making short-term profits. In contrast, wealth management institutions always have short-term investment. Wall St. Watchdog reveals information regarding the insiders and institutions which recently decreased stock shares of Domino’s Pizza, Inc. (NYSE:DPZ).
SEC data indicate these insiders have sold Domino’s Pizza, Inc.’s stock since 06/30/2011:
- Brandon David: act as Director. On 10/21/2011, sold 178,000 shares, worth $5,525,100.
- Doyle J Patrick: act as President and CEO(Click HERE for the list of stocks that their CEOs have bought). On 11/02/2011, sold 140,000 shares, worth $4,431,000.
- Scout Capital Management Llc: act as 10% Owner. On 10/18/2011, sold 80,000 shares, worth $2,274,400.
- Cantor Diana F: act as Director. On 11/08/2011, sold 25,000 shares, worth $807,500.
SEC data indicate that these institutions significantly reduced their stock shares of Domino’s Pizza, Inc. in Q3 2011:
- BRANDYWINE GLOBAL INVESTMENT MANAGEMENT, LLC: On 06/30/2011, held 226,378 shares, worth $5,713,781. On 09/30/2011, held 0 shares.
- BOGLE INVESTMENT MANAGEMENT L P /DE/: On 06/30/2011, held 47,113 shares, worth $1,189,132. On 09/30/2011, held 0 shares.
- FIRST QUADRANT L P/CA: On 06/30/2011, held 39,600 shares, worth $999,504. On 09/30/2011, held 0 shares.
About the company: Domino’s Pizza, Inc. operates a network of Company-owned and franchise Domino’s Pizza stores, located throughout the United States and in other countries. The Company also operates regional dough manufacturing and distribution centers in the contiguous United States and outside the United States.
Competitors to Watch: Papa John’s Int’l, Inc. (NASDAQ:PZZA), Pizza Inn, Inc. (NASDAQ:PZZI), Yum! Brands, Inc. (NYSE:YUM), Chipotle (NYSE:CMG), McDonald’s Corporation (NYSE:MCD), Good Times Restaurants Inc. (NASDAQ:GTIMD), Carrols Restaurant Group, Inc. (NASDAQ:TAST), Wendy’s Arby’s Group Inc. (NYSE:WEN), Nathan’s Famous, Inc. (NASDAQ:NATH), and Star Buffet, Inc. (NASDAQ:STRZ).
(Note: Data regarding Domino’s Pizza, Inc.’s stock holdings are sourced from whalewisdom.com. All data are assumed to be accurate.)
Improve Your 2011 Financial Health: Join the winning team of stock pickers with Wall St. Cheat Sheet’s acclaimed premium newsletter>>